Annette Pieper, lovingly known as the Badass Business Chick, is a Business Results Coach, Author, Speaker and Trainer. She is President of the High Impact Success Training firm, Vision 2 Reality Training. Annette has over 20 years of coaching, consulting and training expertise, is author of the upcoming book Conquer Success Mountain Like A Badass and co-author of the bestselling book Step Into Your Vision. She has helped thousands of people across the globe through her powerful programs.
Subscribe on iTunes, Stitcher, Google Play, or listen here:
- The habit that has led to her success has been her morning power hour.
- This is where she reads spiritual materials, writes in her gratitude journal, writes in her regular journal and reads empowering material.
- She got into entrepreneurship in 2002 when she was laid off from her job.
- Annette started out as a lifestyles and fitness coach but could not sustain that business in the recession, later she created Vision to Reality Training.
- She is a single mother of two adult sons and went through the divorce while starting her businesses.
- Annette started doing personal development to help her own life and fell in love with it.
- The day before she was laid off she said a prayer asking for help on how to transition out of her job.
- She encourages you to find someone to help you make that leap into business and to help you prepare your finances to stay in business.
- “Life is too short to be stuck in a job that you hate.”
- Deep in your soul is your purpose
- You need to honor the passion of what you are good at
- The passion will show you what you like to do and how it supports your purpose
- Infuse that into your business that you are building
- If you have authenticity and you have a plan, it is easier to make money compared to when you are doing it just to make money
- If you do not have the passion the you will just get stuck
- Prosperity is the feeling of joy around you
- Inner game vs. outer game:
- Inner game is your mindset
- Moving out of your comfort zone
- Most of your unconscious mind is implanted from 0-8 years old
- Outer game is your actions
- How are you going to take action in the world?
- Action plan
- Inner game is your mindset
- You have to create that mindset daily.
- “You wouldn’t build a skyscraper without a blueprint.”
- The foundation is not the fun part, but it is key to your success.
- Conscious vs. unconscious mind:
- It is around age 12 that the conscious mind is fully formed
- The unconscious mind goes in there as law since you cannot filter it out
- If you beat on yourself then it goes in as law
- To build the conscious mind you have to do it with intention
- The unconscious mind never sleeps so be careful what you put in your mind right before bed.
- Create an affirmation to plug in to replace that unconscious habit.
- Your words and actions of what you are telling your kids will have a great impact on their performance.
- Badass nation:
- Small business owners can come
- About owning your inner power
- Your soul power
- And take that into the world that creates a badass business in the world
- “Step into your vision” best seller
- Goal setting process: Soul power goals
- Engages left and right brain
- Created a fun process
- No cookie cutting approach to goals
- Conquer success mountain like a bad ass
- 8 step process: signature system
- How she takes people from where they are to where they want to go
- She loves the analogy of climbing a mountain and having a trail and a plan
Annette Pieper’s Recharge Round
- Share with us how you believe your mindset affects your life? It’s the driving factor for everything that you do.
Power team model: thoughts lead to emotions which create feelings in the body which leads us into action and we manifest something out of that.
- What do you do daily to bring Energy into your life? Power song: when energy is down she will play an upbeat song and it changes her energy (get your body involved).
- Share the number one connection that has made the biggest impact on your life? Kids: they are her why.
- What advice has Influenced you the most in your life? “In life’s defining moments, you have two choices: you can either move forward with power and faith or step backward into fear” -James Arthur Ray
- Recommend a book and share why you love it? Step Into Your Vision: Top Business Leaders Share Their Goal-Setting Secrets
High Performance Habits: How Extraordinary People Become That Way
Breaking The Habit of Being Yourself: How to Lose Your Mind and Create a New One
- Define in one sentence or less, what legacy you want to leave on the world? “Leave a more empowered business model in the world.”
Piece of guidance:
“Go out and be badass”
Start serving and make an impact on someone’s life
For more great episodes of the CHARGE Podcast head over to ChargePodcast.com