Ep: 050 Season 4 Recap with Benjamin Struemph
The time has come again to do a recap. With the fourth quarter just wrapping up we are going to do a season 4 recap on the fourth season. It’s hard to believe that we have already done a year of podcasts.
Each guest that we have had on the podcast has taught us something different. Below are just a few of the highlights from our fourth season of podcasts.
Subscribe on iTunes, Stitcher, Google Play, or listen here:
Join us and “Dream To Achieve” at goascend.biz/dreamtoachieve!
- Alex Branning shared how to better market your business in today’s landscape.
- Dr. Valerie Young has researched The Impostor Syndrome and explained what it is and what you can do to combat it.
- Thom Singer loves podcasts, and he talked about what he has learned from his own podcast – Cool Things Entrepreneurs Do.
- Dr. Gustavo Grodnitzky explained the importance of culture in the workplace and how culture affects everything.
- Ben Baker loves to tell stories and showed the power of creating a brand for your business.
- Michelle Spry’s life motto is to “Pay it Forward.”
- Anne Grady explained the power behind your thoughts and how deliberate thinking can change your actions.
- Joey Coleman created a rubric for “Never Losing a Customer Again.”
- Steve Harper coined “The Ripple Effect” to explain how our everyday actions affect those around us.
- Derrich Phillips has followed his passions throughout life to reach his dreams.
- Ann Dolin started a business to better tutor children and help them reach their potential in school.
- Daran Wastchak explained the importance of goal setting and the impact goals can have on your life.
- North Dakota
Don’t forget to get a copy of Positive Culture Wins, In Business & Life.