Nina Amir, the Inspiration to Creation Coach, is a 14X Amazon bestselling hybrid author of such books as How to Blog a Book, The Author Training Manual, and Creative Visualization for Writers. She also is a Blog, Book, and Author Coach, and one of 700 elite Certified High Performance Coaches world-wide—the only one working with writers. Additionally, she founded the Nonfiction Writers’ University, the Write Nonfiction in November Challenge and created a proprietary Author Training curriculum and Author Career Planning program. She helps writers fulfill their purpose and potential by showing them how to Achieve More Inspired Results.
Subscribe on iTunes, Stitcher, Google Play, or listen here:
- Nina’s greatest habit is her tenacity. She hates to quit and does not give up.
- She never gave up while trying to get the book that she wrote traditionally published.
- Nina created a platform and pushed and pushed for her book to be published for over 8 years.
- 81 percent of the U.S. population wants to write a book.
- But only 2 percent of them actually write the book.
- Use the Author Training Manual
- Most people say that you should just sit down and write, and that’s okay if you want to write a book from the heart and don’t mind how many people read it.
- If you want to write a book that gives you credibility or will help launch your career, you should write a business plan for your book.
- You must plan who you are writing for, write chapter summaries, plan your pitch, know how you will connect with your audience, and more.
- It’s all about mindset if you can or can’t do something.
- The only thing in the way is you.
- High performance coaching is about personal development. It’s about mastering yourself and your life.
- Inspired is when you combine passion with purpose.
- When inspired, you know what your next best steps are.
- To get inspired:
- 1. Figure out what you’re passionate about.
- 2. Know what your purpose is. What do you feel you need to do.
- 3. When you have the first two, you can combine them and take action.
- Writing a book is a great calling card. It makes you an expert, an authority.
- Make sure you have a blog too.
- Making yourself known through the internet is a great way to reach a wider audience.
Nina Amir’s Recharge Round
- Share with us how you believe your mindset affects your life? In which way doesn’t it affect you?
- What do you do daily to bring Energy into your life? When her energy is low, she moves her body in some way whether through exercise or deep breathing activities or meditation.
- Share the number one connection that has made the biggest impact on your life? Teachers throughout her school career who encouraged her writing. For personal development, Brendon Burchard made a big impact.
- What advice has Influenced you the most in your life? “Master your thoughts. Whatever you think about is what you create.”
- Recommend a book and share why you love it? Illusions: The Adventures of a Reluctant Messiah by Richard Bach
- Define in one sentence or less, what legacy you want to leave on the world? She wants people to be inspired to create whatever they want.
Nina Amir’s Gift for Chargers!
Free Subscription to her Living Fully Charged Program.
Go to: ninaamir.com/ofc and use the code lfc18pods
Order your copy of Positive Culture Wins HERE!