Ep: 068 Michael A. Sherlock
Michael Sherlock is the CPO (Chief Potential Officer) of Shock Your Potential, a training organization providing actionable strategies on leadership, professional development, customer experience, and sales transformation. In addition, Michael hosts the Shock Your Potential podcast where she highlights people and organizations that have achieved great success.
Subscribe on iTunes, Stitcher, Google Play, or listen here:
- Michael is always striving for something and the sense that she is achieving her potential.
- She calls it her gold star achievement.
- When she does three things everyday, her efficiency and success rise.
- Meditating everyday
- Writing in business journal
- At least 30 minutes of physical activity
- You have to learn about a situation in order to be able to lead.
- Listen, learn, and then lead.
- When you develop others, you stand out.
- If you listen to someone and let them “tell you more,” they’ll unpack an issue and usually be able to see the answer by their self.
- What is best for you?
- It’s important to plan for your day and what will fit in it.
- The first few seconds with a customer will tell them if they’re valuable.
- Surround yourself with people who will be honest with you, but will also help you build your confidence.
- Text “Shock” to 72000 to get the first chapter of Michael’s book for free.
- There are also free Kindle download days.
Michael A. Sherlock’s Recharge Round
- Share with us how you believe your mindset affects your life? Mindset is critical. When your mindset is off you have to find out why and then try to get back on track.
- What do you do daily to bring Energy into your life? She looks at energy as a pie, when you give up energy you’re giving up parts of your pie, so it’s your fault if you give energy to situations that don’t feed you back.
- Share the number one connection that has made the biggest impact on your life? Her husband has been her biggest connection. He forces her to be more honest with herself.
- What advice has Influenced you the most in your life? “You can do everything.”
- Recommend a book and share why you love it? Think Like a Marketer by Kate Colbert
- Define in one sentence or less, what legacy you want to leave on the world? She wants to leave people with positivity and wants them to think that she brought them knowledge.
Order your copy of Positive Culture Wins HERE!
Get your “7 Days of CHARGE” HERE!