The time has come again to do a recap. With the second quarter of 2019 just wrapping up we are going to do a season recap on the sixth season. It’s hard to believe that we have already done over a year of podcasts.
Each guest that we have had on the podcast has taught us something different. Below are just a few of the highlights from our sixth season of podcasts.
Subscribe on iTunes, Stitcher, Google Play, or listen here:
- Ep: 064 Elizabeth Demas Chritton
- Elizabeth shared her experiences as an entrepreneur in marketing and sales.
- Ep: 065 Roger Wolkoff
- Roger’s strength is talking about how we can best leverage our strengths to get the most out of our work.
- Ep: 066 Molly McPherson
- Molly focuses on the growing communication possibilities that technology presents us with.
- Ep: 067 DelRae Messer
- DelRae shared her journey as a mom-preneur and how our health impacts us.
- Ep: 068 Michael A. Sherlock
- Michael is all about shocking your potential and helping you use your talents fully.
- Ep: 069 Bryan Caplan
- Bryan gave tips and tricks to using Google My Business to better reach out to your community through Google.
- Ep: 070 Mary Kutheis
- Mary wants to help you change your habits through using systems and routines in order to help you be a better leader.
- Ep: 071 Alex Demczak
- Alex shared his story as a football player for the Mizzou Tigers and the lessons that he has learned as a young entrepreneur.
- Ep: 072 Sonja Stetzler
- Sonja uses the science of psychology to help her understand and impact people in business.
- Ep: 073 Debra K
- Debra shared her experiences founding Well World TV and how our health habits are about more than just exercise.
- Ep: 074 Jaime Jay
- Jaime’s company, Bottleneck Virtual Assistants helps you recognize when you need to outsource and get more help in your business.
- Ep: 075 Jeff Cobb
- Jeff shares his passion for learning and tells us how life-long learning is important for keeping an edge in business.
Don’t forget to get a copy of Positive Culture Wins, In Business & Life.