Jena Rodriguez is a Business, Brave & Visibility Strategist, Speaker, and the founder of Brave Masters, Inc. She’s committed to accelerating your visibility, catapulting profits, and unleashing the full human potential of entrepreneurs internationally by teaching coaches and consultants how to capitalize on their “natural” abilities, and package and price their greatest strengths so that they can create a money-making, world-changing movement.
Over the last decade as an entrepreneur, Jena has learned that the ONE thing needed to reach our fullest potential in life and in business is BRAVE. Being brave is about saying YES without evidence, moving through fear, and being uncomfortable yet doing it anyways! By getting her BRAVE on, she was able to move from charging $89/hour to generating over $1.3 million in revenue over the last four and a half years. Jena has also helped her clients be brave and realize their value in their businesses, with several surpassing the multiple 6-figure mark and seeing revenue increases of 800% or more!
Subscribe on iTunes, Stitcher, Google Play, or listen here:
- Her two biggest habits are:
- 1. Taking personal responsibility for her life.
- 2. Creating a creation statement or intention statement everyday.
- It’s about having awareness and identifying how you want your day to be.
- It’s about creating your life ahead of you so you aren’t always reacting.
- You have to get highly visible.
- Find marketing statements consistent with who you are.
- Make sure you’re executing things.
- Get visible by speaking up.
- Marketing is all about connecting versus convincing.
- Do things with the lowest input and the highest impact.
- Public speaking is about showing up and being yourself. Don’t be someone you’re not.
- There are 5 phases of business that are part of the Vital Pace:
- The Launch Phase
- The Hustle Phase
- The Momentum Phase
- The Leverage Phase
- The Leader Phase
- Focus on the priority of the phase and then progress forward.
- Sometimes we shut ourselves off and/or down when we try to be something that we’re not.
- The 3 non negotiables are:
- Have visibility
- Have leads
- Have “the ask”
- Give results for money, don’t give time for money.
- Getting your brave on requires 4 things:
- 1) A spark of inspiration
- 2) Decision
- 3) Commit, commit, and keep committing
- 4) Follow through
- Apply these tips to everything.
- Don’t shut off inspiration. You can do it.
Jena Rodriguez’s Recharge Round
- Share with us how you believe your mindset affects your life? Mindset affects daily living 100%. It’s everything. You have to commit to conscious awareness.
- What do you do daily to bring Energy into your life? She does meditation which helps her quiet and calm herself.
- Share the number one connection that has made the biggest impact on your life? All her friends, family, and mentors have been a big connection for her.
- What advice has Influenced you the most in your life? “You get to choose a life unconsciously, unaware and get what you get, or you can choose consciously to be aware and yes you may feel the highs and you’ll definitely feel the lows but the life and contrast and joy you experience lives inside the conscious awareness.”
- Recommend a book and share why you love it? Ask and It is Given: Learning to Manifest Your Desires by Esther Hicks and Jerry Hicks
- Define in one sentence or less, what legacy you want to leave on the world? She wants to eradicate unrealized human potential.
Faceboook Group: Brave Entrepreneurs
Order your copy of Positive Culture Wins HERE!