Cathy L. Davis founded Davis Creative, LLC in January of 2004 after many years of marketing high-net-worth financial services. As a professional brand and author consultant, Cathy and her team of veteran marketing professionals help business owners find their voice, write their story and monetize their passion.
Subscribe on iTunes, Stitcher, Google Play, or listen here:
- Cathy’s biggest habit is persistence.
- She always is able to find a way.
- “So how are we going to find the solution.” She focuses on solutions.
- The power of publishing can put you a step ahead and set you apart from everyone else.
- People want to sell their story.
- Publishing a book is a lot like baking a cake.
- You can do it yourself but hiring someone else will really help you stand out.
- There are so many different ways to write a book and get started.
- Just start!
- Amazon is a point of distribution for books, but if you really want your book to be circulated well check out Ingram.
- Don’t decide to write a book based on creating a retirement plan.
- When writing your book, it’s about how well the book sells you and not how well the book sells.
- A book will help position you as the expert you want to be seen as.
- Ebooks are a good marketing tool.
- Consumers will buy a cheap ebook to see if the author knows what they’re talking about and then, if they like it, they will also buy the paperback version.
- Libraries now let you check out ebooks and audiobooks.
Cathy Davis’s Recharge Round
- Share with us how you believe your mindset affects your life? She has a focus of daily gratitude and as long as she focuses on gratitude, the rest falls into place.
- What do you do daily to bring Energy into your life? She has a YouTube library with different speakers and videos to watch based on mood.
- Share the number one connection that has made the biggest impact on your life? Her business coach has made the biggest impact on her life.
- What advice has Influenced you the most in your life? “Feel the fear and do it anyway.”
- Recommend a book and share why you love it? Finding Your Way in a Wild New World by Martha Beck
- Define in one sentence or less, what legacy you want to leave on the world? She likes to create private ripples – Aha moments – while writing books.
Cathy hosts a lunch and learn webinar the 4th Thursday of every month.
Email: [email protected]
Order your copy of Positive Culture Wins HERE!