Cathy L. Davis founded Davis Creative, LLC in January of 2004 after many years of marketing high-net-worth financial services. As a professional brand and author consultant, Cathy and her team of veteran marketing professionals help business owners find their voice, write their story and monetize their passion.
- Cathy’s biggest habit is persistence.
- She always is able to find a way.
- “So how are we going to find the solution.” She focuses on solutions.
- The power of publishing can put you a step ahead and set you apart from everyone else.
- People want to sell their story.
- Publishing a book is a lot like baking a cake.
- You can do it yourself but hiring someone else will really help you stand out.
- There are so many different ways to write a book and get started.
- Just start!
- Amazon is a point of distribution for books, but if you really want your book to be circulated well check out Ingram.
- Don’t decide to write a book based on creating a retirement plan.
- When writing your book, it’s about how well the book sells you and not how well the book sells.
- A book will help position you as the expert you want to be seen as.
- Ebooks are a good marketing tool.
- Consumers will buy a cheap ebook to see if the author knows what they’re talking about and then, if they like it, they will also buy the paperback version.
- Libraries now let you check out ebooks and audiobooks.
Cathy Davis’s Recharge Round
- Share with us how you believe your mindset affects your life? She has a focus of daily gratitude and as long as she focuses on gratitude, the rest falls into place.
- What do you do daily to bring Energy into your life? She has a YouTube library with different speakers and videos to watch based on mood.
- Share the number one connection that has made the biggest impact on your life? Her business coach has made the biggest impact on her life.
- What advice has Influenced you the most in your life? “Feel the fear and do it anyway.”
- Recommend a book and share why you love it? Finding Your Way in a Wild New World by Martha Beck
- Define in one sentence or less, what legacy you want to leave on the world? She likes to create private ripples – Aha moments – while writing books.
Cathy hosts a lunch and learn webinar the 4th Thursday of every month.
Email: [email protected]
Order your copy of Positive Culture Wins HERE!