To others it looked like Scott Wilhite had an enviable life. Outside, he was an award-winning commercial film director; inside he was empty, frustrated, and ready to explode. On a trip to Cambodia something happened that changed his life. The poor, impoverished people of that region had something he lacked and desperately wanted—a natural sense of peace and contentment. This began his journey to find lasting fulfillment. Now he’s systemized it. He’s the creator of the Feed Your Happy app, the best-selling author of The 7 Core Skills of Everyday Happiness, and the instructor in the GetHappyNow.LIFE online course.
- When we are being positive we are being creators.
- We are creating all the time.
- We often feel stuck and trapped because we create more of the same.
- When we are intentionally positive, we create the lifestyle that we want.
- People look at things as “it happens to me” which is reactive and not productive.
- If we take life just as it is, we become stuck in the same patterns.
- When we are intentional, we have a new mindset.
- The philosophy of akido can be applied to our everyday life.
- Redirect energies when they come at you without letting them impact you.
- Use active listening to talk to people and show them you’re invested and interested.
- We are in charge of creating things in our environments.
- Getting started comes down to routines.
- It all comes down to belief.
- If you can believe it’s possible, if you believe you can do it, if you believe there’s a better life, then you can do it.
- You can do this.
- You already have everything inside of you that you need to be successful.
Scott Wilhite’s Recharge Round
- Share with us how you believe your mindset affects your life? Mindset is everything. It starts with a thought.
- What do you do daily to bring Energy into your life? He has a consistent morning routine that is his own.
- Share the number one connection that has made the biggest impact on your life? God.
- What advice has Influenced you the most in your life? That people always want the best for him.
- Recommend a book and share why you love it? The Success Principles by Jack Canfield
- Define in one sentence or less, what legacy you want to leave on the world? His legacy it to make life better.
App – Feed Your Happy
Order your copy of Positive Culture Wins HERE!