The time has come again to do a recap. With the fourth quarter of 2019 just wrapping up we are going to do a season recap on the eighth season. It’s hard to believe that we have already done over 100 podcasts!
Each guest that we have had on the podcast has taught us something different. Below are just a few of the highlights from our eighth season of podcasts.
Subscribe on iTunes, Stitcher, Google Play, or listen here:
- Ep: 090 Sarah McVanel
- Sarah shared her leadership power of recognition and how it’s helped her get to where she is today.
- Ep: 091 Steve Werner
- Steve Werner gave tips and tricks on how to host popular and successful speaking events that will boost your brand.
- Ep: 092 Thomas Frey
- Thomas showed us how as a futurist he attempts to bring people to examine problems and life in new ways.
- Ep: 093 Tim Eggebraaten
- Tim Eggebraaten shared a song with us while tying it all into his message about creating connections.
- Ep: 094 Nate Woodbury
- It’s not easy starting a YouTube channel, but Nate Woodbury shares the code he cracked for getting started.
- Ep: 095 John Mosely
- As the head coach of Lincoln basketball, John Mosely believes that sports have an impact on who we are and how we lead in life.
- Ep: 096 Everett O’Keefe
- Everett’s knowledge about books and how to start writing one was in depth and powerful.
- Ep: 097 Jack Tezak
- Jack Tezak has learned a lot about just doing it and trying throughout his life.
- Ep: 098 Scott Wilhite
- Scott shared a few of the core skills of happiness that we should all be using in our life.
- Ep: 099 Scott Wilhite (Part 2)
- In part 2, Scott Wilhite took a deeper dive into happiness, what it means for us, and how to pursue it.
- Ep: 100 Joe Newberry
- In our 100 episode special, Joe Newberry shared his insights and habits on ways that we can succeed in business and life.
- Ep: 101 Joe Newberry (Part 2)
- Joe continues talking about his experience and elaborates further on ways that finding our purpose and drive helps us be the best we can.
Don’t forget to get a copy of Positive Culture Wins, In Business & Life.
And help us get our last three states!