As a Certified Dream Builder Coach, Anna Marie De Giorgio can help you design and manifest a life that’s in harmony with your Soul’s purpose. For over 20 years Anna Marie De Giorgio has worked with individuals, and businesses by helping them build their dreams, accelerate their results, and create richer, more fulfilling lives.
Anna Marie De Giorgio offers inspiring workshops, as well as transformational in-depth coaching programs that help clients achieve new heights of success, meaning, and spiritual aliveness.
- Anna Marie’s number one habit is doing one thing each day that brings her closer to her dreams and goals.
- It’s one day at a time.
- It’s not about perfection, it’s about progress.
- She’s excited about giving to people what she has been given.
- Being a dream builder coach is someone who helps people reach their dreams and goals.
- We all have something we want to do but don’t know how to get there.
- We quit dreaming because we become accustomed to failing then walking away.
- As adults we don’t give ourselves permission to fail.
- We have to fail to learn, however.
- You have to design your dream.
- It’s like designing a blueprint for a house.
- Ask yourself a few questions.
- What do you really want and love for your life?
- Start small, but dream big.
- Great dream builders suspend the how and take the action in the absence of the answers.
- Tell fear that you don’t have time for it.
- Push it into the future and don’t let it hold you up.
- Be aware of what you’re telling yourself.
- Our thoughts influence our feelings which influence the results which creates a cycle.
- Be aware of what you’re aware of.
- When you befriend your fear, you can tell that nagging voice so what if you fail.
- It’s okay to fail.
- We’re just going to succeed tomorrow.
- Things start to open up.
- Forgiveness is important.
- We have to forgive ourselves.
- We can’t move on if we can’t forgive.
Anna Marie DeGiorgio’s Recharge Round
- Share with us how you believe your mindset affects your life? When she wakes up everyday she loved the life that she lives and enjoys serving people. She goes through a list of what she wants to do each day.
- What do you do daily to bring Energy into your life? She has clarity and wants to give what she has to others. She wakes up and thinks, “Wow I’m really doing it.”
- Share the number one connection that has made the biggest impact on your life? Her number one connection is God. He still loved her when she was down and in the dumps. It was easy to forgive herself once she realized that God had forgiven her first.
- What advice has Influenced you the most in your life? Be yourself and never be afraid of who you are. Be strong in yourself.
- Recommend a book and share why you love it? Building Your Field of Dreams by Mary Morrissey
- Define in one sentence or less, what legacy you want to leave on the world? Anna Marie had a passion for serving people.
- You can contact Anna Marie about a 30-minute strategy session which will involve a conversation on where you are, where you want to go, and how to get there!