John Jantsch is a marketing consultant, speaker, and author of Duct Tape Marketing, The Referral Engine, Duct Tape Selling, The Commitment Engine, and SEO for Growth.
His newest work, The Self-Reliant Entrepreneur: 366 Daily Meditations to Feed Your Soul and Grow Your Business taps into the wisdom of 19th-century transcendentalist literature and the author’s own 30-year entrepreneurial journey to challenge today’s entrepreneur to remain fiercely self-reliant while chasing their own version of success.
In addition to his own writing, speaking and consulting career Jantsch is a podcasting pioneer, with a continuous string of weekly podcast episodes dating back to the summer of 2005. He has interviewed thousands of guests and appeared on the other side of the mic, as a guest, hundreds of times.
- John’s number one habit is having a morning ritual that he does every day.
- No matter what’s going on it helps center him and make him mindful of the present moment.
- He identifies the most important thing to accomplish for a day.
- What are the positives, and what can I do right now?
- John’s new book has a meditation on each page for each day of the year.
- It takes about two minutes to read.
- They focus on following what’s in our own hearts and thinking for ourselves.
- Then, he asks a question that is sometimes hard or uncomfortable.
- Establish a habit of practicing mindfulness.
- Worry about today for today.
- Be prepared for the future, but don’t let it overwhelm you.
- Start looking for what opportunities might come out of a recession.
- Online stuff won’t replace in-person experiences, but it supplements it and allows for some alternative efficiencies.
- It can let you offer your services globally.
- What’s your most important action to take today?
- Now is the best time to get as close to clients as you can.
- What are you doing to keep your people safe?
- How are you staying true to yourself?
- The number one thing is to talk to your clients.
- The majority of people who visit your website for the first time won’t buy anything.
- Try. Buy. Repeat. Return.
- Your site needs to load fast.
- It needs to be mobile-friendly.
- You have to identify who you work with.
- Promise some value to your visitor.
- List studies, testimonials, and calls for action on your website.
John Jantsch’s Recharge Round
- Share with us how you believe your mindset affects your life? Mindset can help or hurt you. Work on the right mindset for you to accomplish your goals and dreams.
- What do you do daily to bring Energy into your life? He takes time to get up and move every hour. He also meditates.
- Share the number one connection that has made the biggest impact on your life? His biggest connection is from reading The Practice of Management by Peter Drucker.
- What advice has Influenced you the most in your life? “It’ll work out.”
- Recommend a book and share why you love it? The Practice of Management by Peter F. Drucker and The E-Myth by Michael E. Gerber
- Define in one sentence or less, what legacy you want to leave on the world? He wants to impact someone’s business and their life. He wants to give them control over their life and give them a sense of curiosity.
Gary’s 10 Ways to Stay Positive Webinar: https://bit.ly/GaryWilbers-10WaysPositive
Check out John’s books on Amazon!
Order your copy of Positive Culture Wins HERE!