Michele is an Executive Confidence Coach & Rapid Rewire Expert and Founder and CEO of Nectar Consulting Inc. Michele uses brilliant techniques to shift mental blocks and enhance the capacity of leaders, helping them build high performing teams and exponentially increasing bottom-line results.
- Michele’s number one habit is a habit of tenacity and resilience.
- She keeps her eye on the goal no matter what.
- It’s about knowing that she can get there.
- She leans into the people who she trusts to support her.
- Michele works with remedying foundational problems, especially for women.
- “I’m not good enough, I’m not _______ enough, etc.”
- It keeps you from stepping into your full capacity as a leader.
- Michele gets at underlying beliefs that drive behaviors.
- We don’t often know that these beliefs are there.
- Rapid transformational therapy is a technique that Michele uses over the course of 30 days to work with a client and have a deeper level of conversation.
- She gets at root events, identifies them, and helps instill new ones.
- Michele recounts the success she had with a client who couldn’t find anything that worked for her previously.
- Together, they were able to shift her beliefs.
- The mind is everything. What you think is what you become.
- Michele helps people drift into a very relaxed brain state and then helps people reimagine events so they help you feel better.
- She eliminates the emotional charge around old beliefs and rewrites them.
- When you choose to dive in deeper and make the change, the sky is the limit.
Michele Molitor’s Recharge Round
- Share with us how you believe your mindset affects your life? She has a little coach in her head. The coach says, “Well, do you want to sit in your puddle of muddle, or do you want to get on with it?”
- What do you do daily to bring Energy into your life? She does what she loves and loves what she does. The energy flows naturally from there.
- Share the number one connection that has made the biggest impact on your life? The connection with spirit but also with her friends and family.
- What advice has Influenced you the most in your life? Her dad would always say, “Well here’s my advice, but you do what you think is right.”
- Recommend a book and share why you love it? Perfect Love, Imperfect Relationships by John Welwood
- Define in one sentence or less, what legacy you want to leave on the world? Change your thoughts. Change your mind. Change your life.
Check out Michele’s website at nectarconsulting.com!
Order your copy of Positive Culture Wins HERE!