CULTIVATE POSITIVE CULTURE LAUNCH TEAM
Jennifer Longmore, Leading Authority on Soul Purpose, and Elite Business Coach to enlightened entrepreneurs, is a sought-after media personality, 3-time best selling author, is world-renowned for her laser-like clarity in seeing into the depths of your soul and bridging your connection to universal consciousness.
For more than 15 years, she has served clients in permanently shifting the limiting beliefs and patterns that prevent them from being who they really are so that they can live their most abundant, aligned and accelerated soul’s journey. With over 30,000 soul purpose sessions, including the who’s-who of actors, professional athletes, CEO’s of leading companies and other influential luminaries, Jennifer continues to offer these high-level sessions to souls who are really committed to shine their light.
- Jennifer’s biggest habit is being a proud member of the 5 A.M. club.
- If she starts her day focused on herself, she is more open to others throughout the day.
- Jennifer also journals because it helps her focus and see her blind spots.
- Each of us have a pattern when we’re growing.
- When we grow we have this feeling about being deflated at the end.
- It’s about the journey, and the end results can feel kind of anticlimactic.
- Jennifer has five reasons why people don’t live their purpose:
- They don’t have the money.
- People act like they won’t have money in the future.
- When we understand money as influence, we want it so that we can create a more effective life or to support causes we care about.
- How we usually see money makes us scared of it and its ability to corrupt.
- We fear we’re not worthy enough.
- Worth and money kind of go hand in hand.
- If you amp up your self-worth, you allow money in.
- Tall poppy syndrome.
- We don’t want to grow too tall because we’re afraid that we’ll be the first ones cut down.
- We often take the good enough path because our brain tells us we can never have it all.
- The fear of responsibility.
- We often feel more responsible than we should for other people.
- Business owners worry about client’s results.
- It does a disservice to you and the client that is trying to grow.
- We have a fear of speed.
- Money creates speed, but we’re taught that speed is a bad thing.
- They don’t have the money.
- We need awareness to deal with things.
- Sometimes we choose not to do things even when we’re aware of them.
- We don’t want to know the truth sometimes because we can’t unlearn it.
- Everything has consciousness.
- What are we projecting onto things?
Jennifer Longmore’s Recharge Round
- Share with us how you believe your mindset affects your life? It affects everything. Your mindset is like a stubborn little kid that’s always trying to prove itself right.
- What do you do daily to bring Energy into your life? She journals and works-out every day.
- Share the number one connection that has made the biggest impact on your life? Her biggest connection is her relationship with herself.
- What advice has Influenced you the most in your life? “Don’t take things personally.”
- Recommend a book and share why you love it? The Four Agreements by Don Miguel Ruiz and Atomic Habits by James Clear
- Define in one sentence or less, what legacy you want to leave on the world? She would like to have people be at peace with money and use money as a tool to help them live their purpose.