CULTIVATE POSITIVE CULTURE LAUNCH TEAM
The time has come again to do a recap. With the third quarter of 2020 just wrapping up we are going to do a season recap on the eleventh season. It’s hard to believe that we have done almost 3 years of podcasting!
Each guest that we have had on the podcast has taught us something different. Below are just a few of the highlights from our eleventh season of podcasts.
Subscribe on iTunes, Stitcher, Google Play, Spotify, or listen here:
- Ep: 130 Wilhelmina Springmeyer
- Wilhelmina Springmeyer starts off our eleventh season of podcasts relaying her experience in digital marketing and what tricks she has learned from her experience with podcast listeners.
- Ep: 131 Jeff Mains
- In episode 131, Jeff Mains shares his future proof strategic framework for business leaders to help create a more successful and driven business.
- Ep: 132 Michele Molitor
- Michele combines her passion for coaching with her passion for transformational therapy to help remedy underlying beliefs that limit entrepreneurs.
- Ep: 133 Mitchell Earl
- In episode 133, Mitchell Earl shared about his startup bootcamp and job training program that helps people find out what they can do that they love.
- Ep: 134 Larry Linthacum
- Dr. Larry Linthacum has learned much from his time in education and by challenging the status quo keeps an improvement mindset to make schooling more effective and enjoyable.
- Ep: 135 Grant Aldrich
- Grant Aldrich knows that college is expensive and not easily accessible for many Americans, and so he founded OnlineDegree.com to help people obtain a quality education at low costs.
- Ep: 136 Stephen Minnis
- President Stephen Minnis’s passion at Benedictine University has created a unique and powerful culture. He shares his experience in the education system in this episode of the CHARGE podcast.
- Ep: 137 Tim Tinnin
- Tim Tinnin’s passion project, The Red Slipper Warrior Project, brings empowerment to women and girls fighting cancer. He shares how this experience has impacted him in episode 137.
- Ep: 138 Rick Fessler
- Rick Fessler shares how his years of experience of putting people over profits has perhaps counterintuitively won him greater profits than focusing first on the profits.
- Ep: 139 Jennifer Longmore
- In episode 139, Jennifer Longmore shares five reasons why people limit themselves from living their true purpose, and she helps push back on how we can overcome these beliefs.
- Ep: 140 Jason Collin
- Jason Collin’s work with high-performance teams in private, public, and non-profit sectors has given him a plethora of information which he shares with CHARGERS in this episode.
Help us get our final state!