CULTIVATE POSITIVE CULTURE
Buy it here:
Nina Venturella is a Certified Nutrition Specialist, Certified Personal Trainer, and nutritionist who has worked in the field of health for over 20 years. In her career, she struggled with clients improving, but not resolving core health issues. Realizing that she could achieve greater results, not only by putting “good stuff in” but at the same time “getting bad stuff out”, Nina began her studies in detoxification. With a focus on the lymphatic system, the primary location where toxins are stored in the body, Nina has developed a process called X’Tract.
She is the CEO of Majestic Wellness Academy and One Box Fits All. She is also an award-winning author of the book Unveiled Truth. Nina is passionate about sharing her message through teaching and public speaking.
- Nina’s biggest habits are being disciplined and motivated.
- She has a vision board to help drive her.
- She reads the Bible every day and declares positive affirmations for herself.
- Nina is always trying to grow and learn.
- She doesn’t believe in failure. She believes in opportunities to grow.
- Nina’s current path started with (a little) vanity.
- She became sick for two years, but her sickness helped her decide that her goal was to help others with sickness.
- Nina focuses on lymphatic work.
- When COVID hit, Nina had to get more creative.
- She knows how to work with people and teams, and she is great at creating IPs.
- Because she knew her strengths, she began to help coaches.
- Nina has learned to live life in moderation.
- Know what your body needs.
- If you don’t go to bat, you’ll never know how you’ll do.
- Gifts are to share.
- Step out!
- The only way to fail is by not doing anything.
- Nina helps people choose a lane so they can become experts and better monetize their content.
- What is your why?
- What is your outcome?
- Who do you want to serve?
- Keep adding to the answers for these questions and you’ll soon have your purpose laid out.
Nina Venturella’s Recharge Round
- Share with us how you believe your mindset affects your life? She knows where she came from and where she’s going. She rehearses the right words and doesn’t allow negative things to come in.
- What do you do daily to bring Energy into your life? She just has to do it without thinking too much about it.
- Share the number one connection that has made the biggest impact on your life? Her connection with Jesus is her number one connection.
- What advice has Influenced you the most in your life? Her husband has given her a lot of business advice.
- Recommend a book and share why you love it? Chicken Soup for the Soul by Jack Canfield, Amy Newmark, and Mark Victor Hansen
- Define in one sentence or less, what legacy you want to leave on the world? She wants to bring hope dealers out into the nation, and let people know that they can come somewhere when they’re hurting.
For your strategy session email firstname.lastname@example.org and type “Strategy Session” in the subject and leave your contact information.
Check out Nina’s website at oneboxfitsall.com!!
Gary’s new book is available! You can purchase it at CultivatePositiveCulture.com