CULTIVATE POSITIVE CULTURE
Half -Price Christmas Special here:
Tommy Breedlove is a Wall Street Journal & USA Today bestselling author of the book, Legendary. He is a relationship and mindset coach who is a regularly featured keynote speaker at global events. He serves clients and audiences by empowering them to build and live Legendary Lives. He guides them to build a lasting legacy, work in their zone of brilliance, obtain financial confidence, and live with meaning and balance.
- Tommy’s number one habit is getting up every morning and spending 90 minutes to 2 hours investing in himself.
- He prepares himself so that he can serve others better.
- Tommy went on a journey to find himself.
- You don’t have to be rich and famous to be legendary.
- You just have to leave others and the world a little better than you found them.
- “If I can do it, anyone can.”
- No matter what, you’re not alone.
- We have to start to develop unconditional love and respect for ourselves.
- Leading others is easier than leading ourselves.
- Garbage in is garbage out.
- Living a legendary life for him means living his life with purpose, meaning, and significance.
- Conquer your time!
- Cut out the noise in society and fill your cup.
- Purpose is the intersection of where your God-given talents (we all have them) meets something you actually enjoy doing meets something you think that the world, society, or your community needs.
- Your purpose can change throughout life.
- We’re here to serve and make others better.
- Choose a small action to do today.
- You are in control of your choices, mindset, and attitude.
- If it’s not a hell yes, it’s a no.
- Invest in yourself.
Tommy Breedlove’s Recharge Round
- Share with us how you believe your mindset affects your life? He gives himself quiet time. He writes affirmations, prays, and meditates.
- What do you do daily to bring Energy into your life? Rest, relaxation, and fun! You have to step away.
- Share the number one connection that has made the biggest impact on your life? His connection with his best friend who is like a brother to him.
- What advice has Influenced you the most in your life? Participate in your own rescue. You’re the master of your destiny. Do you want to live your life or live your story?
- Recommend a book and share why you love it? Think and Grow Rich by Napoleon Hill
- Define in one sentence or less, what legacy you want to leave on the world? He wants to touch a million men’s lives so they can touch a million more men’s lives.
Check out Tommy’s gifts at tommybreedlove.com/gifts!!
Gary’s new book is available! You can purchase it at CultivatePositiveCulture.com