CULTIVATE POSITIVE CULTURE
Order it here:
Dr. Evi Prokopi is a multicultural expert, having lived in six countries and worked with people from 58 countries. She has tremendous experience in recruiting, training, coaching, mentoring, leading and managing project management teams for Fortune 100 companies and start-ups. Evi, the founder and President of Cosmoleadership, the Global Leadership Association, is the first and youngest Greek female to ever speak at the Global Project Management Institute Congress and she is one of the World’s Top 100 HR Influencers 2020. As a Certified Work Performance Assessor, a Success Coach and the author of “The Success Playbook”, she wants to empower people and help them achieve their personal and professional goals.
- Her biggest habits are hard work, persistence, patience, and embracing failure.
- We all fail. It’s important to learn from our failures so we don’t repeat them again.
- Two challenges with leading virtual teams are:
- Keeping people engaged.
- How can we build trust when we can’t see each other?
- Synching people from different time zones and creating teams that supersede cultural barriers.
- Keeping people engaged.
- She wanted to give people encouragement and support with her book.
- People don’t achieve goals because they often don’t have all their ideas clear in their minds.
- Evi was surprised to find that many people think they’re successful partly due to luck.
- She also didn’t realize that many people don’t consider being healthy as a measure of success.
- Success doesn’t always lead to happiness.
- It can lead to momentary happiness.
- What makes you happy?
- What makes you happy may not be what makes others happy.
- Once you decide that you need a coach you have to look around and find which coach will fit you best.
- To get started:
- Take the time you need to write down what doesn’t make you happy.
- Create an action plan.
- Set SMART goals and break them down into little goals that you can manage more easily.
- Go for it!
Dr. Evi Prokopi’s Recharge Round
- Share with us how you believe your mindset affects your life? We can either be in protection mode or growth mode. We achieve things when in growth mode.
- What do you do daily to bring Energy into your life? She plays with her dog for 10-15 minutes in the morning.
- Share the number one connection that has made the biggest impact on your life? Her mom has made the biggest impact in her life.
- What advice has Influenced you the most in your life? “Embrace failure. Keep the faith that you are a warrior and that you will get up again.”
- Recommend a book and share why you love it? The Lord of the Rings Trilogy, The Witcher Saga, and any philosophy by Friedrich Nietzsche
- Define in one sentence or less, what legacy you want to leave on the world? She wants to help people. If we can all help at least one person every day, it will change the world.
You can also read her book, The Success Playbook on Amazon now!
Connect with Evi:
Gary’s new book is available! You can purchase it at CultivatePositiveCulture.com