CULTIVATE POSITIVE CULTURE
Order it here:
Frank Agin (http://frankagin.com) is president of AmSpirit Business Connection, an organization that empowers entrepreneurs, sales representatives and professionals to become successful through networking.
He is also the host of the Networking Rx podcast, a weekly short-form podcast with insights and interviews related to better business relationships. And he narrates the Networking Rx Minute, a micro podcast with daily ideas and inspiration.
Finally, Frank is the author of several books, including Foundational Networking: Creating Know, Like & Trust For A Lifetime of Extraordinary Success.
Frank lives with his wife in Blacklick, Ohio and together have three children. As community involvement, he is active with The Charitable Roundtable, an organization that helps small non-profits and social initiatives become more successful through networking.
Subscribe on iTunes, Stitcher, Google Play, Spotify, or listen here:
- Frank’s number one habit is sitting down on the Sunday before every week and mapping out his week.
- He also takes 10,000 steps every day and wakes up at 5 in the morning.
- Focus on the relationships.
- Learning is important, but whatever you do the relationships are really important.
- People need to get to know you and like you.
- Networking is not just getting your business card in others’ hands.
- Go in with the mindset that you’re going to help other people:
- It makes you think.
- It gives you a “cloak of invisibility.”
- Your mission becomes helping people and so you feel empowered to do it!
- Relationships are as old as time.
- The bad thing about social media is that it kills the “high school reunion,” but the good thing about social media is that it can connect you with like-minded people easily.
- Things that make a difference:
- Your presence.
- No one wants to hang with a mope.
- Altruism or generosity,
- People are attracted to those that give to others. It’s not about money.
- You have opportunities to stand out every day.
- Your presence.
Frank Agin’s Recharge Round
- Share with us how you believe your mindset affects your life? It’s about how you show up in the world.
- What do you do daily to bring Energy into your life? He gets energized by helping other people.
- Share the number one connection that has made the biggest impact on your life? His college football coach is his number one connection.
- What advice has Influenced you the most in your life? The mindset that your greatest day is yet to come has influenced him. “Keep looking forward.”
- Recommend a book and share why you love it? Bringing Out the Best in People by Aubrey Daniels
- Define in one sentence or less, what legacy you want to leave on the world? He wants to inspire people to help others. That’s what it’s all about.
Check out Frank’s website at frankagin.com!!
Connect with Frank:
Gary’s new book is available! You can purchase it at CultivatePositiveCulture.com