CULTIVATE POSITIVE CULTURE
Order it here:
Tyler Sullivan is the founder of BombTech Golf, an eCommerce store with over $15 million sold online since 2012. Tyler also runs EcomGrowers where he and his team have helped countless Shopify owners add 6-7 figures in additional sales to their eCommerce stores by optimizing email systems and ad campaigns to find hidden revenue streams. Over the years Tyler has come to learn the formula for running successful and profitable eCommerce businesses. He believes that even with online companies there is huge value in having real conversations with customers and potential buyers. Tyler is hyper-focused on the customer experience and operating a lean business that doesn’t just drive revenue but drives serious profit and cash flow.
- Tyler’s biggest habit is delegating.
- He doesn’t have the expertise, so he finds people better than himself.
- He has designed systems around delegating.
- Tyler thinks that he is an accidental entrepreneur.
- He got his start by selling golf clubs.
- Tyler had an epiphany when he made an online sale that he can be in other places than at work and still make money.
- He also learned the benefits of creating his own brand and design.
- Tyler says that he did a lot of wrong stuff but also some right stuff.
- He took what he did right and scaled and elaborated on it.
- You have to have a good product and story.
- Tyler’s strategy is to have a two-way authentic conversation with his clients.
- He uses Facebook and Instagram for engagement and having fun but uses email lists to generate the majority of his revenue.
- Are your ads engaging? Do people stop to look at them?
- Is your offer then appealing enough to convert them?
- Trust is a big hurdle, so how do you use reviews and testimonials to get through it.
- Tyler has found that low production quality videos have worked really well for engaging with his clients on social media because he can leverage his personality better and seem more personal.
- Your traffic and email list are the only assets you own.
- If you’re worried that you’re sending too many emails and annoying your customers, you’re doing it wrong.
- If an email is engaging then your customers will like it.
- Some people may unsubscribe, yes, but they are not your audience.
Tyler Sullivan’s Recharge Round
- Share with us how you believe your mindset affects your life? He just doesn’t give up. He doesn’t take no for an answer.
- What do you do daily to bring Energy into your life? He spends time with his kids.
- Share the number one connection that has made the biggest impact on your life? His wife is his number one connection.
- What advice has Influenced you the most in your life? “It’s not the size of the dog in the fight, but it’s the size of the fight in the dog.”
- Recommend a book and share why you love it? The E-Myth by Michael E. Gerber
- Define in one sentence or less, what legacy you want to leave on the world? He wants to have had more impact on people’s lives in a way that can be generational for them.
Connect with Tyler:
Gary’s new book is available! You can purchase it at CultivatePositiveCulture.com