CULTIVATE POSITIVE CULTURE
Order it here:
Jon Schram is an IT support expert and the founder & CEO of The Purple Guys, a tech company that has grown since 2001 to become the Midwest’s premier provider of IT support services. The Purple Guys is a fast-growing, 7-digit business that has helped hundreds of companies grow by solving their IT problems and providing them with stress-free, bulletproof tech support. Jon and his wife, Jill, have three children and have founded two businesses together.
- Jon describes himself as an unintentional serial entrepreneur.
- You have to find your customers and you have to find people to support them.
- Which employees will fit with your culture?
- Online working has made it possible to hire people from other areas and cultures
- Workplaces can be just as productive if not slightly more productive when everyone is working remotely.
- With the cloud, you’re not limited by typography.
- Being online may change your back end but people will still need your services.
- Jon realized that people weren’t training staff on how to recognize potentially malicious emails and other technological hurdles.
- The customers named Jon’s business.
- If they name you then they can remember you.
- How do you get someone’s attention?
Jon Schram’s Recharge Round
- What habit do you think has lead to success in your life? He gets up early to work out, has quiet time for prayer and journaling, and then he has a coffee.
- What’s the simple positive action that you take each day to move forward to achieve your goals? Jon journals which helps him focus on the specifics.
- What’s your biggest life lesson and what have you learned from it? When you pick a partner, it is critical to understand what you’re getting into.
Connect with Jon:
Gary’s new book is available! You can purchase it at CultivatePositiveCulture.com