CULTIVATE POSITIVE CULTURE
Order it here:
John Vuong is a seasoned sales professional and Internet marketer with an exceptional track record helping companies grow their clientele and profits. Through 15 years of experience working with CEOs, business owners, and marketing leaders at some of Canada’s most successful corporations, John developed a deep understanding of local marketing dynamics and consumer behaviour. John’s entrepreneurial spirit and experience working with more than 5,000 local business owners inspired him to start his own company, Local SEO Search, in 2013. Local SEO Search is a boutique SEO agency from Toronto. John helps small and medium-sized businesses rank on Google and dominate their local market for the right search terms.
- John’s parents immigrated from Vietnam.
- They just tried to survive, so John got into business while wanting to help his family.
- A business’s biggest asset is having a website that is easy to navigate.
- It’s like an online brochure for your business.
- John helps equip business owners with insight.
- He helps them become experts online.
- You have to understand your focus as a business owner.
- Google is in charge of the majority of people’s searches, so harness that power.
- Who are your ideal customers?
- Which 10 customers spend the most with your business?
- Dive into their backgrounds to better understand your business/
- Ultimately, it’s about the customers.
- What are you doing with your SEO?
- How will you be recognized?
- Acknowledge your weaknesses.
- You can’t do everything.
- Ask the questions that would be suitable for your business.
John Vuong’s Recharge Round
- What habit do you think has lead to success in your life? He is a giver. John is always curious and always doing something.
- What’s the simple positive action that you take each day to move forward to achieve your goals? He meditates in the morning before doing his reading.
- What’s your biggest life lesson and what have you learned from it? John learns from his mistakes. You can’t live with regrets. You have to move ahead. It’s all about life-long learning.
Connect with John:
Gary’s new book is available! You can purchase it at CultivatePositiveCulture.com