CULTIVATE POSITIVE CULTURE
Order it here:
Robert Clinkenbeard was raised in Edinburgh, Scotland and moved to Arizona in 1999 to find a better lifestyle. Robert is now the CEO of The Radix Group, LLC which has offices in Greenville, Phoenix, and the UK. He is a serial entrepreneur, an author, and a four-time Ironman. Having sold his $20M company, he now has several franchises, multiple real estate investments and the largest Peer Group facilitation company in the US. He is also a senior leader in EO and therefore understands the challenges of CEOs within growing companies.
Robert has been married for eight years and is kept busy with five children. Robert also played competitive rugby and soccer for 20 years.
- Robert says you can scale your business up by:
- Getting with like-minded people.
- Having the right people in your organization.
- Having a strategic plan.
- Where is the company going in 10 years? In 20?
- Identify who to bring into your company.
- Make sure that everyone knows where we’re going and how they can contribute.
- Use people’s expertise to create a solid foundation.
- Be aware of your weaknesses but invest in your strengths.
- Only good things happen on the other side of fear.
- Lean into the challenges you face.
- How can I hit this face on and come out the other side better?
- The first 90 to 180 days are the most important to welcoming and training a new employee in your company.
- You must communicate clearly.
- Robert is careful and deliberate about blocking his time off, so he can get done that which he needs to.
- Have a road map. What’s your end goal?
- Surround yourself with the right coaches and mentors.
- Make sure you’re fully prepared.
Robert Clinkenbeard’s Recharge Round
- What habit do you think has lead to success in your life? He knows that anything is possible.
- What’s the simple positive action that you take each day to move forward to achieve your goals? Robert sets mini goals every day around his 3 main themes of health, wealth, and relationships.
- What’s your biggest life lesson and what have you learned from it? You’re going to get knocked down. Get back up. Shake it off. Learn from it. Keep going.
Connect with Robert:
Gary’s new book is available! You can purchase it at CultivatePositiveCulture.com