CULTIVATE POSITIVE CULTURE
Order it here:
The time has come again to do a recap. With the second quarter of 2021 just wrapping up we are going to do a season recap on the fourteenth season. It’s hard to believe that we have done 3 years of podcasting!
Each guest that we have had on the podcast has taught us something different. Below are just a few of the highlights from our fourteenth season of podcasts.
- In episode 168, Archbishop Naumann shares his faith journey and what he has learned from his time with God with the CHARGE podcast listeners.
- Joel’s life work building relationships and forming bonds between individuals and teams has given him important lessons that he shares in podcast 169.
- Jason believes that sports have the potential to teach kids life skills, and so he shares his experience coaching kids with the CHARGERS.
- Having consulted in over 300 industries, Perry has a lot to share about making your business work well.
- In episode 172, Brad Connors shares his knowledge on having a successful career that can lead to what you want after you retire and how you can better prepare for that.
- Dr. Hunt shares with podcast listeners his faith and what he has discovered as both a mega-church pastor and a Catholic.
- Having founded more than a dozen businesses, Aaron Walker has several keys to success that he shares with listeners in episode 174.
- In episode 175, Jon talks about making an impact with your brand and how a name can go a long way.
- John believes it’s important to equip business owners with insight and shares his advice on episode 176.
- Mark’s life experiences working has helped him understand how employers can better work with employees.
- In episode 178, Robert Clinkenbeard shares ways to scale your business and find talent that will help you grow your business.
- Bryan’s experience in landscaping and lawn care has given him lessons about entrepreneurship and growing a business that he shares with podcast listeners in episode 179.
Gary’s new book is available! You can purchase at CultivatePositiveCulture.com