CULTIVATE POSITIVE CULTURE
Order it here:
Vincent Moiso is an Entrepreneur, Coach, Author and Speaker. He founded his own coaching business VIS Aspire Inc, and is also Principal and President of Oceanside Glasstile Company, an international glass manufacturer. His alter ego brand, Surthriveal Gear recently launched along with his new book, How to Survive the Wilderness – The Playbook for the Entrepreneur and High Performer.
- Family is so important.
- He was the first to graduate college from his family.
- Take risks. Figure it out.
- As soon as you figure out you’re the smartest person in the room, it’s time to switch rooms.
- Not everyone runs at your pace.
- You can’t expect all your team members to perform the same way.
- You can’t communicate the same way with everyone.
- Everyone has a different definition of success.
- Lead With Purpose is an online platform where your values, brand purpose, and blue sky purpose live.
- It lets you organize your goals and tasks in a way that brings all your employees together.
- The togetherness creates more cohesive communication.
- Everyone works in the same space.
- Vincent lives and dies by transparency.
- It makes life easier and helps him get total buy in.
- Everybody just wants clear direction.
- They want to do a good job.
- You need to empower your people so they feel good and they do good.
- His biggest life lesson has been how he could deal with his dad’s death.
- You have to forgive yourself.
- “I forgive you.”
- Self development is a journey that will continue for the rest of your life.
- You have to commit to it.
- You have to commit to life long learning even after college.
Vincent Moiso’s Recharge Round
- What habit do you think has lead to success in your life? He owns his calendar and owns his time without question.
- What’s the simple positive action that you take each day to move forward to achieve your goals? He meditates and exercises. When his mind is clear and his body is recharged, then he has his most productive days.
- What’s your biggest life lesson and what have you learned from it? People can’t change unless they’re willing to change and able to change.
Connect with Vincent:
Gary’s new book is available! You can purchase it at CultivatePositiveCulture.com