CULTIVATE POSITIVE CULTURE
Order it here:
RICHARD A. CROSS is a former Police Officer, Athlete, and Restorative Justice Facilitator. Cross’s mission is to empower one million Black male students in helping them to recognize their potential and to empower them to become leaders and change agents.
Richard A. Cross believes that we should not limit ourselves, think small, or refrain from taking on big and challenging projects that can help many people in the long run to achieve their goals in life. Cross is committed to helping you to become your best self because he believes that you have the innate abilities to achieve amazing things in life. Cross is an Empowerment and Transformational Speaker, Educator, and Author of 17 books including Going Beyond Limitations.
- Richard had days growing up when his family did not have food.
- He did not do well in school.
- Richard blamed his ability on his situation which prevented him from succeeding.
- Once you realize your potential, you can achieve what you want.
- The most important step is to just show up.
- Tell yourself until you believe it.
- If you fail, keep trying.
- You’ll get there eventually.
- We connect easier with people from a personal standpoint.
- When someone hears where you come from, they can see themselves through you.
- We see successful people and think they had overnight success, but they had to try and had struggles to get where they are.
- You don’t have to think how society wants you to think.
- Don’t limit yourself.
- Work together.
- Identify your uniqueness.
- We can all do something.
- Start doing it!
- Be mindful of your self talk.
- We talk ourselves out of doing what we want to do.
Richard Cross’ Recharge Round
- What habit do you think has lead to success in your life? Richard has habits of discipline, commitment, and follow through.
- What’s the simple positive action that you take each day to move forward to achieve your goals? He is in the gym everyday.
- What’s your biggest life lesson and what have you learned from it? Never quit.
Connect with Richard:
Gary’s new book is available! You can purchase it at CultivatePositiveCulture.com