CULTIVATE POSITIVE CULTURE
Order it here:
Bill is the President and Founder of FiveTwo, a network that equips faith-based leaders and entrepreneurs to launch a variety of sustainable startups and nonprofits. Bill began leading FiveTwo in 2015 when they launched a “Mother Teresa meets a friendly Mark Cuban” training process that helps entrepreneurs to grow nonprofits and startups that make a difference in financially sustainable ways.
- It’s really hard to start things.
- It starts with your personal calling.
- Faith is incorporated into your calling.
- What is important to you?
- It can be a product of emotions, people, and experiences.
- People join causes based on values.
- Clarity is powerful.
- People are always looking for hope.
- How are you building relationships with your people?
- The key ingredient revolves around hospitality.
- You also have to have good communication.
- As a leader, you have to make sure people understand what’s important and understand the values.
- Get a handle on your culture.
- Make sure you have a humble spirit of gentleness and respect.
- Truly love someone regardless of what they believe.
- Bill’s core value is generosity.
Bill Woolsey’s Recharge Round
- What habit do you think has lead to success in your life? Bill prays daily and has a constant conversation with God.
- What’s the simple positive action that you take each day to move forward to achieve your goals? Bill does some kind of exercise or physical exertion.
- What’s your biggest life lesson and what have you learned from it? Never denigrate those who go before you, and appreciate the power of leveraging and harnessing that history for good.
Connect with Bill:
Bill’s website fivetwo.com
Gary’s new book is available! You can purchase it at CultivatePositiveCulture.com