CULTIVATE POSITIVE CULTURE
Order it here:
Deborah Johnson, M.A. has not only written multiple books and albums, but hundreds of songs, three full-length musicals and is the producer of the popular podcast, Women at Halftime. Her five books have been very well received (the 5th released Oct. 12 of this year) & she relishes the creative process. Deborah was past president of the National Speakers Association, Los Angeles and has written & produced multiple online courses. She enjoys being outside and traveling with her husband and also loves spending time with her children and grandchildren.
Up for multiple GRAMMY Awards and spending over 20 years in the entertainment industry, she’s built multiple self-driven businesses. Deborah speaks and performs for both live and virtual events.
- At half-time you want to look at all your experiences and what you’ve loved to do and then focus on what you’ve done to create a strong message.
- Deborah’s been an entrepreneur since she was young.
- She was just creating.
- Not everyone understands that they’re an entrepreneur.
- Deborah’s biggest challenge is gathering the right team around her to help her decide what to say no to.
- Try things.
- Don’t be afraid. Face your fears.
- You have to want to go somewhere and take risks.
- Then you learn.
- Deborah wanted people to identify with her story.
- There are so many distractions today.
- Deborah wants to share the mindset of “I’ve reached my summit, but now there’s more.”
- The biggest challenge is throwing out stuff you love.
- Does it move the story forward?
- Let go of it if it doesn’t move the message and purpose.
Deborah Johnson’s Recharge Round
- What habit do you think has lead to success in your life? Deborah’s biggest habit is getting up early. It helps keep her centered.
- What’s the simple positive action that you take each day to move forward to achieve your goals? She writes lists and gathers her tools the night before.
- What’s your biggest life lesson and what have you learned from it? “I’m not afraid of dying, but I really like living” What are you doing in your life to really like living?
Connect with Deborah:
Order Deborah’s new book here at heromountainsummit.com
Gary’s new book is available! You can purchase it at CultivatePositiveCulture.com