Adeyinka (Yinka) Adegbenle MBA, PMI-PMP is a former financial services professional turned Author | Excellence Strategist and Excellence Coach.
Her goal and life’s purpose is to equip leaders with transformational habits and systems of excellence. Yinka believes that excellence is choosing to rise above average or mediocrity. A person or organization will start to see measurable improvements and results, once a concrete decision is made to rise above being average. She has helped many to obtain outstanding measurable results through teaching and equipping them with dynamic habits and systems of excellence.
- Yinka had a perspective change when her doctor told her that whatever it is that she was doing, she needed to stop because he’d be worried for her health.
- She thought to herself that she needs to do the best she can in the areas she has control in.
- Yinka helps others through the principal systems of excellence.
- She wants to help others with roadblocks so that they can get the momentum to change their lives for the better.
- We’re all people of excellence.
- As a leader, you should be skilled at what you do.
- Know your worth.
- Do your best and keep learning.
- Influence carries a lot of responsibilities.
- Leaders should be accountable.
- Leaders should have steady, controlled emotions.
- A leader should know their emotional stance and know their triggers.
- Leaders should be vulnerable.
- Habits make up our belief system and are shown in how we live life daily.
- Having the right values and actions is an essential base.
- Words have power. You can’t use them recklessly.
- The words we use create our world, and we can build up or tear down with them.
- To operate at an optimal level, you have to keep growing.
- Yinka has to keep learning until the day she dies.
Yinka Adegbenle’s Recharge Round
- What habit do you think has led to success in your life? Yinka plans her day, her week, her month, and her year. She makes goals because her well-planned weeks are her most productive ones.
- What’s the simple positive action that you take each day to move forward to achieve your goals? She exercises and gets outside.
- What’s your biggest life lesson and what have you learned from it? Excellence attracts excellence. When you strive for it in all you do, inevitably you get that back.
Connect with Yinka:
Get Yinka’s book Joab, King David’s Top General
Yinka’s website: YinkaAdegbenle.com
Learn more about Gary’s Mastermind group at goascend.biz/mastermind/