The time has come again to do a recap. With the fourth quarter of 2021 just wrapping up we are going to do a season recap on the sixteenth season. It’s hard to believe that we have released more than 200 episodes!
Each guest that we have had on the podcast has taught us something different. Below are just a few of the highlights from our sixteenth season of podcasts.
- Joe Poemroy shares his 3D Family Framework and how to incorporate family and work with podcast listeners in episode 194.
- Deborah Johnson shares how you can make the second half of your life more fulfilling and successful than your first in episode 195 of the CHARGE podcast.
- Let disappointments become your rocket fuel to convert setbacks and become unstoppable. In episode 196, Mike ‘C-Roc’ Ciorroco shares with us the motivation to go out and achieve what we set our minds to.
- Peter shares about “Jumpseat Leadership” which is a way of interacting with people that will enhance performance in any given situation be it during normal business, times of crisis, or life in general.
- In episode 198, Dr. Ian Brooks focuses on mastering your intentions and being purposeful to maximize your potential. You must be conscious of your direction and bring depth to what you already know.
- Brian Roland reports that entrepreneurs who find their why outside of their company are more successful, and in this episode he shares that finding that purpose for your team can enhance your company culture and productivity.
- The 200 episode special of the CHARGE podcast featured Gary Wilbers being interviewed by Matt Ward. Gary shared the meaning and purpose behind his Ascend Mastermind group with listeners.
- In episode 201, Steve Hoffman shares his experience working for many different firms in many different environments in the U.S. and Japan. He shares with listeners his experience beginning Founders Space which helps entrepreneurs succeed.
- Joe Sanok empowers us to be more successful in our work while working fewer hours and spending more time with family and pursuing hobbies in episode 202 of the CHARGE podcast.
- Slowing down and doing less to receive more is part of Matthew Turner’s message that he shares with CHARGErs in this week’s episode.
- It all started for Yinka when she had a change in her perspective after a visit to her doctor. She now helps others to change their lives for the better, so learn more in episode 204 of the CHARGE podcast.
- Richard Flint has a passion for helping anyone who is tired of wondering. He joins the CHARGE podcast on episode 205 to share some great advice on how to rise above normal and live a life of accomplishment.
Gary’s newest book is available for purchase at CultivatePositiveCulture.com