Christina Vitagliano is the founder of Monster Mini Golf. She created, designed, and is responsible for a nationwide franchised chain of indoor, glow-in-the-dark, monster-themed mini-golf family entertainment centers. She is also the author of Every 9 Minutes: A Memoir.
Introducing Christina Vitagliano
- What problem do you solve?
- I help solve how you can start a business when you’re sitting on just scraps.
- What three questions are you going to answer for us today?
- How do you make money out of those scraps?
- How do you have the drive to thrive?
- How do you use your trauma to your advantage in business?
- Christina just needed to survive which drove her to make the decisions she did.
- To have a book professionally published, you need to get it professionally edited.
- What do I have?
- What can I make?
- How can I make it work?
- Christina learned how to franchise by searching online and meeting with someone in Chicago.
- She learned about each aspect of franchising.
- She thought about how to franchise as fast as possible.
- What’s the worst that can happen?
- You don’t have to follow all the little rules when you’re trying to start a business.
- You don’t need to have an end date either.
- If you’re moving forward, you’re moving forward.
- You do need goals, but you shouldn’t just stop if you are progressing.
- Don’t listen to your friends, family, and neighbors when they say you can’t do something.
Christina Vitagliano’s Recharge Round
- What habit do you think has led to success in your life? She stays ethically and morally healthy in business.
- If you had one do-over, what would it be? Christina wishes she wouldn’t focus on her mistakes so much. You have to just move on and not take it so personally.
Connect with Christina:
Christina’s website: 123christinav.com
Learn more about Gary’s Mastermind group at goascend.biz/mastermind/