Kevin Kamali and Ali Meshksar are two interior design entrepreneurs with 20+ years of industry experience in the home design renovation space. Kevin and Ali have learned what it takes to start, grow, and run a successful company while achieving client satisfaction in the process. They are happy to share their tips and advice to help other business owners do the same.
Introducing Ali Meshksar & Kevin Kamali
- What problem do you solve?
- Ali and Kevin help people remodel their homes. They redesign them and make their spaces more efficient.
- What three problems do you solve?
- How did we grow our business quickly?
- How did we go from 0 to a multi-million dollar company in six years?
- How did we get five-star reviews?
- Ali and Kevin started their business by seeing the problems of other companies and then attempting to solve them.
- What are their problems with management? with helping customers?
- Be honest with the customer.
- Everything on the sales side of Ali and Kevin’s business is automatic.
- Systemize your processes. Don’t waste time.
- If someone wants something, they call Ali and Kevin.
- Anybody can do it.
- Coordination is big.
- You have to have those systems to make things run smoothly.
- Prepare your customers. Don’t be afraid of their reactions.
- Try to solve the problem. Don’t run from it.
- You have to be honest with the customer from the beginning through the whole process.
- Tell them what is possible and what is not, and they will be more understanding.
- The customer does understand. They are smart.
- Ali and Kevin try to have a presence on all social media so people can find them.
Ali Meshksar’s Recharge Round
- What habit do you think has led to success in your life? Ali wakes up early and always tries to learn. He also believes you have to take risks to do business.
- If you had one do-over, what would it be? Ali says he wishes he had started on social media sooner. The best thing to happen to the business was to make digital content that gave customers knowledge.
Kevin Kamali’s Recharge Round
- What habit do you think has led to success in your life? Kevin says that he is a very detail-oriented person. If he sees something, he has to learn about it, and if Kevin doesn’t know something, he doesn’t mess with it.
- If you had one do-over, what would it be? He would have started his own business much earlier in life, so he could have become his own boss.
Connect with Ali & Kevin:
Their website: eahomedesign.com
Learn more about Gary’s Mastermind group at goascend.biz/mastermind/