For over 35 years, Tim Redmond has been growing highly successful businesses including his work at PriceWaterhouseCoopers, growing a software company from 2 to 400 employees then selling it to Intuit, Inc., and helping thousands of business owners gain time and financial freedom. Tim is also an author and speaker throughout the world whose leadership maxims have been featured in John Maxwell’s 21 Irrefutable Laws of Leadership.
Tim also runs a non-profit, Redmond Leadership Institute, that trains pastors, business leaders, and government officials in developing countries. Tim works with all kinds of business owners with a variety of beliefs. For those who request it, he provides a Biblical framework around every Growth Principle he implements.
Tim is madly in love with his hot wife Sandy and his 4 above-average children. He is a wicked harmonica player. Tim also loves reading, playing tennis, and chasing his wife around beautiful resorts.
Introducing Tim Redmond
- What problem do you solve?
- Tim works with small business owners and helps them optimize their marketing, sales, and business systems so that they make much more money. He helps businesses so they are less reliant on their owners.
- Your business should serve you, the owner.
- A lot of people waste money on marketing.
- You need to define what makes your business unique.
- If you’re not remarkable, you’re invisible.
- Have a no-brainer offer for customers.
- To build well, you need to build a team around systems that they implement.
- Build clear. Make it simple.
- Genius is the far side of complexity.
- Businesses go stagnant because people get bored with their job.
- You have to get your business predictable but in a way that does not withdraw your heart from it.
- What is it that needs to be done?
- Who owns it?
- When is it going to be done by?
- Casualties take casualties.
- Replace it with a level of excellence?
- Redefine wealth.
- Wealth is creating something of value to serve other people with it.
- Wealth comes from you regardless of the challenges you face in your business.
- Look at things differently.
- Start with a fire of desire.
- What do you want your business to do for you?
- What have you done or how are you actively pursuing that?
- Email Tim at firstname.lastname@example.org to get a free coaching session with a growth plan.
- You can widen your reach by narrowing your focus.
Tim Redmond’s Recharge Round
- What habit do you think has led to success in your life? Tim’s habit is his daily power planning. He gives himself a set time, place, and pattern to go over everything and ask seven questions that are unique to his business. He time locks important stuff into his calendar and then puts everything else into his to-do list.
- If you had one do-over, what would it be? Tim did not create a sales workflow at the beginning which affected his business.
Connect with Tim:
Tim’s website: redmondgrowth.com
Learn more about Gary’s Mastermind group at goascend.biz/mastermind/