Ken “Magma” Marshall is the Chief Growth Officer and Managing Partner at RevenueZen. Ken is an endlessly curious person with a cliche coffee addiction and a burning desire to encourage and empower others to pursue meaningful lives. Throughout his 7 year experience, he has learned to help those achieve their goals and solve their business problems. Ken would be delighted to share all his insights with you and your audience.
Subscribe on iTunes, Stitcher, Google Play, Spotify, or listen here:
Introducing Ken Marshall
- What problem do you solve?
- How to grow through organic and attraction-based marketing and demand generation.
- What three questions do you answer?
- How to get past all the noise of what SEO actually is and what it used to be and how to actually use it.
- How to use your personal brand, particularly as a business owner/founder/CEO on platforms like LinkedIn.
- How we can grow as people and how to help understand more through behavioral psychology.
- Start with best practices and the easy things you can do.
- Set up your Google profile – it’ll only take the weekend.
- As a B2B, put your services and pricing on your website to prequalify your customers.
- Be sure to talk about things on the website that you would talk about in the sales process.
- Be authentic.
- Know who you are as a company and know how you are different.
- This helps you know who your target customer is.
- How do you know what platform?
- It depends on what you are trying to do.
- Who you are selling to?
- Where are they hanging out?
- Create assets for your customers.
- Share knowledge, offer worksheets, and provide free tools.
- Work on it over time.
- Don’t wait for it to be perfect and 100% complete.
- Do send it out regularly.
- SAS (Software As Service) companies are impacting our lives.
- These are services that automate things for us.
- It’s a niche of Ken’s.
- Ken’s journey started in a marketing firm before he started on his entrepreneurial journey.
- He is energized by creating things.
- Ken outlines how to help with your SEO and create warm leads.
- Answer who you are selling to and then answer what their 10 pain points/problems are.
- Then, make a sheet that shows what you offer to solve their problems.
- Next, make a column that actually answers how that solves their pain.
- After that, use your website to educate them and offer them something incredible to start helping them.
- Create a page on your website for each of your solutions.
- Be sure to put down information about who you are and what you believe.
- Make it easy for them to get in touch with you.
Ken Marshall’s Recharge Round
- What habit do you think has led to success in your life? Having a morning routine gives him perspective, energy and focus for the rest of the day. It includes hydrating, quiet time, exercise, and looking at his day ahead.
- If you had one do-over, what would it be? He has a heart to help people that are underserved and he used to do that but hasn’t as much anymore. He wants to get back to that.
Connect with Ken:
Ken’s’ website: revenuezen.com
Ken’s social selling intelligence software product: revenuezen.com/aware/
Learn more about Gary’s Mastermind group at goascend.biz/mastermind/