Ken “Magma” Marshall is the Chief Growth Officer and Managing Partner at RevenueZen. Ken is an endlessly curious person with a cliche coffee addiction and a burning desire to encourage and empower others to pursue meaningful lives. Throughout his 7-year experience, he has learned to help those achieve their goals and solve their business problems.
Introducing Ken Marshall
- What problem do you solve?
- How to grow through organic and attraction-based marketing and demand generation.
- What three questions do you answer?
- How to get past all the noise of what SEO actually is and what it used to be and how to actually use it.
- How to use your personal brand, particularly as a business owner/founder/CEO on platforms like LinkedIn.
- How we can grow as people and how to help understand more through behavioral psychology.
- Start with best practices and the easy things you can do.
- Set up your Google profile – it’ll only take the weekend.
- As a B2B, put your services and pricing on your website to prequalify your customers.
- Be sure to talk about things on the website that you would talk about in the sales process.
- Be authentic.
- Know who you are as a company and know how you are different.
- This helps you know who your target customer is.
- How do you know what platform?
- It depends on what you are trying to do.
- Who you are selling to?
- Where are they hanging out?
- Create assets for your customers.
- Share knowledge, offer worksheets, and provide free tools.
- Work on it over time
- Don’t wait for it to be perfect and 100% complete.
- Do send it out regularly.
- SAS (Software As Service) companies are impacting our lives.
- These are services that automate things for us.
- It’s a niche of Ken’s.
- Ken’s journey started in a marketing firm before he started on his entrepreneurial journey.
- He is energized by creating things.
- Ken outlines how to help with your SEO and create warm leads
- Answer who you are selling to and then answer what their 10 pain points/problems are.
- Then, make a sheet that shows what you offer to solve their problems.
- Next, make a column that actually answers how that solves their pain.
- After that, use your website to educate them and offer them something incredible to start helping them.
- Create a page on your website for each of your solutions.
- Be sure to put down information about who you are and what you believe.
- Make it easy for them to get in touch with you.
Ken Marshall’s Recharge Round
- What habit do you think has led to success in your life? Having a morning routine gives him perspective, energy and focus for the rest of the day. It includes hydrating, quiet time, exercise, and looking at his day ahead.
- If you had one do-over, what would it be? He has a heart to help people that are underserved and he used to do that but hasn’t as much anymore. He wants to get back to that.
Connect with Ken:
Ken’s website: revenuezen.com
Ken’s social selling intelligence software product: https://revenuezen.com/aware/
Learn more about Gary’s Mastermind group at goascend.biz/mastermind/
Get your Daily Dose of Positive at SimplePositiveActions.com