Introducing Zander Sprague
Zander Sprague is the author of three books, including his newly published bestseller, EPIC Begins With 1 Step Forward: How To Plan, Achieve and Enjoy the Journey. Zander loves speaking to audiences around the world. Nicknamed the “God of Enthusiasm” because of his contagious energy and passion, he is a popular speaker, trainer, and podcast host. He is here today to help you plan, achieve, and enjoy the journey!
- What problem do you solve?
- Helping people make epic choices to have that epic life they’ve always dreamed of.
- What three questions will you answer for our listeners?
- How one small step can make a huge difference in the long term.
- What 2 magic words will dramatically boost your success.
- What the 97/3 rule is.
- When we have epic plans and desires, we can keep from being overwhelmed by making that first step
- Take steps and create structure and everything becomes easier
- Two magic words are “not yet”. It contains hope and optimism. Not yet shows you are on the way.
- “No” is a lot more mentally defeating than “Not Yet.”
- Zander was on an epic journey to become a licensed counselor and it was interrupted by the pandemic. It gave him time to reflect and realize that everything begins with a first step and then another.
- Zander is also a proponent of being structured. It makes everything easier.
- Zander believes that 97% of our day is good and maybe 3% isn’t. We need to not focus so much on the 3%.
- In baseball, hall of fame athletes have a batting average of somewhere in the 300s. This is getting it right a third of the time. We usually get it right more than 1/3 of the time in our lives.
- Keep things in perspective. If the majority of your day is good you should be focusing on that.
- Don’t ignore all the good things going on.
- Enjoy the journey.
Zander Sprague’s Recharge Round
- What habit do you think has led to success in your life? Creating structure.
- If you had one do-over, what would it be? He would have gone to graduate school early and leaned into his passion for helping people sooner.
Connect with Zander:
Zander’s website: ZanderSprague.com
Learn more about Gary’s Mastermind group at goascend.biz/mastermind/
Get your Daily Dose of Positive at SimplePositiveActions.com