Introducing Eric Holsapple
Eric has a varied background as a successful entrepreneur and real estate CEO, but his real passion is merging business and mindfulness. Throughout his career, Eric learned that delegating and trusting others was the key to their growth and his freedom, leading him to found Living In The Gap, a program that teaches business professionals, entrepreneurs, and CEOs principles of leadership and business growth anchored in mindfulness practices.
- What problem do you solve?
- Eric is offering mindfulness or mindset habits that will help you reduce stress to increase your focus and the bottom line in your business.
- We can use mindfulness to move us out of divisiveness by using focus. Are we really listening or do we already have our own conversation going on with our thoughts already in place?
- Show people you care and that you don’t see them as just a vehicle to get something.
- Employers are waking up to the fact that remote workers need to know you care. When the company cares, the employee is less likely to leave
- Mindfulness can also be explained as focus.
- Focus (mindfulness) means you can get more done in less time and with less distraction and less stress and more production.
- We have so much coming at us today that we’ve stopped thinking about things. We are losing our focus.
- Service is gratitude in action. Putting your mind into a gratitude mindset is of great benefit.
- Being of service makes a positive difference and people notice and it connects you in the community.
- Start small with mindfulness and grow from there.
- People are more excited about their workplace if there is a greater purpose.
- Success is a mindset, not a destination.
Eric Holsapple’s Recharge Round
- What habit do you think has led to success in your life? Being mindful!
- If you had one do-over, what would it be? If he had discovered mindfulness earlier, he would have been a better employer earlier.
Connect with Dr. Eric Holsapple:
Dr. Eric Holsapple‘s website: livinginthegap.org
Learn more about Gary’s Mastermind group at goascend.biz/mastermind/
Get your Daily Dose of Positive at SimplePositiveActions.com