Ep: 001 Antoine Dupont
“Boxing is not about punching someone, it’s about your willingness to be punched”
Antoine Dupont knows how to make people want to watch your videos. Antoine has spent the last 5 years studying video marketing and in the process has created 100’s of videos for his clients. Antoine’s client are seeing a 3 to 5 time increase in their social media engagement while others have experienced a +37% increase in sales in 2017 because of their video marketing strategies.
As CEO of Katapult Marketing, he brings his sense of competition to his client’s businesses. Katapult is an Internet Marketing company that manages the web presence for business owners, helping them grow their business. They create videos and websites that generate leads and increase their credibility. Antoine leads a team of playful, yet serious professionals specializing in generating leads for businesses & organizations through internet marketing.
- Antoine grew up in Paris and later moved to the United States at age 24.
- His biggest advice is to have resilience in both business and life.
- Things are moving very fast in digital marketing.
- “Hasn’t been easier than it is right now, but it hasn’t been more complex than it is right now”.
- New forms of media include video & podcast vs old forms of media included brochures and billboards.
- Biggest mistake business owners make is throwing hands in the air and say “I don’t know.” They need to learn educate themselves on social media.
- Video is the single most important change he suggests for your business.
- Video is simply what we want to consume.
- He suggests learning for 15-30 mins every morning (40 hours for the year).
Antoine Dupont’s Recharge Round
- Share with us how you believe your mindset affects your life? Quality questions: The Quality of your life is defined by the quality of questions you ask.
- What do you do daily to bring Energy into your life? Educate Myself. Listen to books on Audible
- Share the number one connection that has made the biggest impact on your life? Michael Port (Heroic Public Speaking)
- What advice has Influenced you the most in your life? “The ultimate measure of a man is not where he stands in moments of comfort and convenience, but where he stands at times of challenge and controversy” Martin Luther King, Jr
- Recommend a book and share why you love it? “Known” by mark schaefer
- Define in one sentence or less what legacy you want to leave on the world? “He Played hard and got stuff done”
If you enjoyed today’s episode: Subscribe (automatically get new episodes), rate & review (help spread the word!) this podcast wherever you get your podcasts.
I can’t wait to see you here next Monday! CHARGE! Make it a GREAT day!