Jack Randall challenges people to ask themselves a simple question each day: “Am I working on the important things that matter most to me?” With an extensive background in insurance and reinsurance, Jack is CVO and Co-founder of Randall Resources International. He works exclusively with people and organizations who want a clear picture of success and a road map to get them there.
As a professional speaker, executive coach, consultant, and author, Jack’s mission and passion is to help people discover, understand, and pursue God’s unique calling for them and their individual role as leaders. This became the driving force behind his first book, “Man In The Windmill: Perceptions, Choices, and Pursuing Your Calling.”
- Jack’s biggest habit is working on the things that are most important to him.
- Ask yourself:
- What’s important to me?
- Am I driving my choices in life or am I just riding?
- Ask yourself:
- We’re here for a specific reason.
- Where is the place that we fit?
- We won’t be as happy or as effective if we’re not doing it.
- Make sure you know who you are and what you’re supposed to be doing.
- It’s okay to not know.
- There’s a lot to life. Mix and match what works best for you and what makes you happiest.
- When your life is more in alignment you realize that you have a lot of choices, and it becomes more alive.
- We all have expectations whether we verbalize them or not.
- When working with a team you have to think about expectations.
- Write things down.
- Think baby steps.
- Chunk your 5-year goal down into 1-year goals, so it’s more manageable.
- Getting started is the hardest part.
- Done is better than perfect.
Jack Randall’s Recharge Round
- Share with us how you believe your mindset affects your life? Perceptions and expectations can be powerful. Control them, and don’t let them control you.
- What do you do daily to bring Energy into your life? He embraces his hobbies.
- Share the number one connection that has made the biggest impact on your life? His biggest connection is his Aunt Anna May.
- What advice has Influenced you the most in your life? “You’ve got to be comfortable going with 80% of the information or less.”
- Recommend a book and share why you love it? Good to Great by Jim Collins
- Define in one sentence or less, what legacy you want to leave on the world? He has a message to fulfill. He wants to help others discover, understand, and pursue God’s calling for them in their individual role as leaders. Don’t get caught up in what someone else is doing.
The first 3 listeners to contact Jack via email will receive a free book and a 30-minute complimentary consultation. Email: Jack@RandallResourcesInt.com
Check out Jack’s website at windmillleadership.com!
Order your copy of Positive Culture Wins HERE!