Helping Businesses Build Better Proposals
Check Out Gary’s Full Focus Course HERE
Joe Ardeeser is a former digital agency owner of 12 years, one he built from just himself to a team of 12. He then took his passion for sales and proposal writing and created Smart Pricing Table, an interactive proposal software.
What problem do you solve? How to build better proposals.
- Joe started a digital agency and realized that he really had a passion for proposal writing.
- One big challenge is that proposal writing takes a lot of time. You are excited at first and then you realize you don’t really know what to write. Sometimes you spend a few hours on writing the perfect proposal and then your potential client ghosts you.
- Sometimes we don’t know what we are selling. “If there is a mist in the pulpit, there is a fog in the congregation.”
- If you don’t define your service well, you aren’t going to charge enough.
- The vague vortex: If you are vague you often lose. You must define at least a minimum level of the service you are offering so that the client is clear and you aren’t sucked into more than you planned.
- Joe has 5 C’s to better proposals:
- Capitalize with technology.
- Catalogue your offering.
- Cater to your customer. Give them options.
- Confer with your customer. Ask for a proposal meeting. This gives you an opportunity to explain and engage with them. (HAMBAM – Have a meeting. Book a meeting)
- Continuously improve
- If you find proposal writing boring, you may not be going about it the right way.
Joe Ardeeser’s Best Small Business Tip: Join a mastermind or other group. Invest in yourself.
Connect with Joe:
You can get 1/2 off the first 2 months if you mention this podcast.
Learn more about Gary’s Mastermind group at goascend.biz/the-mastermind-solution