Developing Your Employee Retention Strategy
Natasha Harris is an experienced accounting & tax professional. She knows how vital navigating finances and taxes are and has invested her career in helping families and small business owners navigate personal & business financial decisions so they can grow into all they’ve dreamed.
What problem do you solve? Employee retention issues.
- Natasha has recently published a book. It’s almost a tax strategy bible. It’s packed with 200 years of experience and advice. Natasha’s area of expertise in the book is the retirement planning and succession planning chapter.
- It’s important to maximize your tax strategy as a small business owner so that the business is more than a job.
- Some of the times that brought the biggest challenges in Natasha’s life were when she’d lose a job. She had to take time to think about who she was, what her strengths were and what she had to offer the world.
- Her experiences have led her to consider the employee side of things and consider what resources they might need.
- The only way to make money is to get systems in place and to develop your people. You won’t make profits without people.
- One of the best investments Natasha made was in herself. She sat down and asked herself some tough questions. She then knocked out some of her limiting beliefs.
- Execution is key to any plan and it makes all the difference.
Natasha Harris’s Best Small Business Tip:
Just dare to be different and be authentically you. Be brave and change the world!
Connect with Natasha Harris:
Resources: FREE 30 minute Consult for Employee Retention http://bit.ly/TheFaithGoalCFO or text “employee” to 210-906-8222
Order your autographed copy of Tax Strategies for Small Businesses http://bit.ly/Tax_StrategyBook or text “tax book” to 210-906-8222
Learn more about Gary’s Mastermind group at goascend.biz/the-mastermind-solution