Helping You Sell More And Grow Your Business
Pouya Haidari has been in business for 12 years, in 7+ industries, consulted multi-billion dollar companies and celebrity entrepreneurs, and generated $100M+ in client revenue.
What problem do you solve? The sales question. “Sales solves all.”
- Pouya started in sales very young. He learned from Jim Rohm that formal education can make you a living, but self-education can make you a fortune.
- He decided if he could learn sales, he could work himself up the corporate ladder and also learn on someone else’s dime. He worked for a number of companies and learn a great deal across industries and now he helps others.
- Many business owners start their company because they have a great widget or product but don’t have a sales background. Some other entrepreneurs do come from a sales background.
- For those that don’t come from sales, they prioritize everything but sales. It’s important to realize that sales is the main thing.
- It’s important to build systems instead of having a one-time offer which leaves money on the table. When you have systems and processes in place you can start to predict your sales. Another benefit of systems and processes is that you can duplicate yourself and expand out.
- Everyone is in sales. Some people may have natural inclinations that help them in a certain area, but everyone needs to realize that they need to do the work to develop skills that make them successful.
- When you compartmentalize sales, you are limiting yourself. You need to be good at everything from lead generation & acquisition, to prospecting, to qualifying, to presentation and demonstration, to proposal or offer, to closing, to following up. You need to know the whole thing from top to bottom. If you want to be good at sales, you need to be good at all of the above.
- Delivering a high-quality product or service can separate you from the competition and is critical to the growth of the business.
- Create relationships! “This is where our relationship starts”
- Book, show and close ratios are helpful in looking at sales. Tracking these percentages can help you find bottlenecks.
Pouya Haidari’s Best Small Business Tip:
Prioritize sales! Client acquisition and client retention are critical. Without sales, you just have a hobby, not a business.
Connect with Pouya Haidari:
Learn more about Gary’s Mastermind group at goascend.biz/the-mastermind-solution