Charly Caldwell II began his journey in the late 80’s helping people, businesses and organizations use the power of computers to connect and communicate – before the Internet and the World Wide Web became popular in the mid 1990s.
On October 10, 2000 he sold his first business and retired at the age of 29, after realizing he needed to create a business foundation of recurring revenue, and then simply go out and SERVE, purposefully, ending the conversation with (if they wanted to know) how he could help them!
Today, Charly serves people, businesses and organizations by helping them create, build and maintain purposeful, positive and profitable businesses, while ensuring they’re living their lives in harmony with those they care about, and those they serve.
Subscribe on iTunes, Stitcher, Google Play, or listen here:
- Charly grew up in Southeast Michigan.
- Moved in second grade to a house with 10 acres.
- He sold his business in 2000.
- Hit the road in a motorhome.
- Started an internet marketing group in Florida.
- Book Recommendation: The Power of Habit: Why We Do What We Do in Life and Business
- You have to have complete discipline in your life.
- Learn to focus
- Live a tight schedule (Living into production blocks).
- Focus on family time.
- “Learn what to say no to so you can say yes to what is important.”
- He focuses on helping people see the future vision of themselves and why it is important to live into it.
- Has coached over 3,200 sessions of High Performance.
- Purpose statement says who you want to be, what you want to do and why it’s important.
- Charly’s purpose statement is: “Helping people from where they are to where they want to be in life, in business, and online”
- Most people don’t know where they want to be because they haven’t dreamed big enough.
- Challenge: Who do you want to be at your most purposeful, what do you want to do to feel purposeful, and why is it important for you to do all of that.
- Charly has learned to create recurring revenue.
- Change your productivity with 5 levers of change:
- Be aware of where the distraction are at.
- Recognize you want to make the change.
- How are you going to show up different?
- Take action (Schedule Social media time).
- Results (test and measure at the end of the week)
- Book recommendation: The E-Myth Revisited: Why Most Small Businesses Don’t Work and What to Do About It
- A System is a collection of habits.
- Master one habit a week (or month if it will take longer).
- Focus on one thing at a time.
Charly Caldwell II’s Recharge Round
- Share with us how you believe your mindset affects your life? In a positive mindset-You can generate it- Feels on purpose-Owning the morning
- What do you do daily to bring Energy into your life? Info identify- what we see becomes identity, identity become what we see. So put great info into self in the morning. Owning the morning principle.
- Share the number one connection that has made the biggest impact on your life? First is Grandpa: always wanted to help and second is Grandma: biggest cheerleader
- What advice has Influenced you the most in your life? “Always help others”
- Recommend a book and share why you love it? The Four Agreements: A Practical Guide to Personal Freedom (A Toltec Wisdom Book)
- Define in one sentence or less, what legacy you want to leave on the world? “Live healthy, happy, joyously and to help others do the same.”
Piece of guidance