Debbra Sweet is a catalyst for growth. She is trailblazing a transformation trifecta in body, mind and business. Because what good is one without the others?
She’s an expert in leadership skill set development and entrepreneurial education. Her teachings provide you with a proven path to create a better business, a better future, and a better foundation upon which to Thrive!
She’s Dynamic, Engaging, Substantive, Magnetic, Authentic, Purposeful and Driven.
Blazing the trail, she guides others to take action for breaking through boundaries; achieving higher goals & creating a scalable, profitable business with peace of mind & ROI.
- Debbra Sweet has been a lifetime entrepreneur.
- She loves to read and write.
- She also loves the outdoors.
- Debbra has been married for 25 years and has two boys.
- What motivates Debbra is being able to help businesses get business and make money.
- She loves to inspire people and watch them grow.
- The habits that have led to her success are:
- Praying every day
- Keep the vision and be intentional with it
- Have a plan with what you want to do
- She learned that she had to be open and transparent with her life.
- She was born into business and around it her whole life.
- That ended up putting a lot of pressure on her from a very young age.
- We create ideas in our mind from what we experience in life.
- Sometimes they are not really true.
- At times you will feel there is a difference between who you are and need to be vs. who you feel you should have been in life.
- Debbra Sweet suffered a Traumatic Brain Injury.
- Through this, she learned how the brain is formed from such a young age.
- She was able to see how the brain functions and apply that to business to best help her clients find the “juicy” spot in their business.
- People ask how she has been married so long and she tells them that she does not remember 10 years of their marriage.
- Some people live with the mindset “I have lost so much time.” but she challenges them to look at it a different way.
- She has always been good at marketing and sales so she started her own business.
- She fell into The E-Myth syndrome.
- Debbra just did not know how to take it to the next level.
- In many businesses, the business is unable to function without the business owner.
- Metabolic Syndrome, which is being overweight and health issues caused by obesity, is actually hurting our productivity.
- When our body feels good then we have clarity and more positivity (the whole environment changes).
- Your mindset influences everything-you get what you think about.
- 7 Innovative Principles to Get Out of Overwhelm, Back on Track to Pivot Your Business Into Profits
- Our brain is programmed to use only 10% of our thought processes
- We use 90% of our subconscious mind.
- The internet has greatly influenced the way we live.
- Our brains are always in a sense of overflow.
- There are 7 key principles to learning to take control.
- Overwhelm will lock you down.
- Debbra Sweet’s mission is to help you do better in business.
- Everyone is a leader and you just have to learn how to use your seed of leadership.
- People have to be willing to step up even when it is not expected.
- Masters of Sales: Secrets From Top Sales Professionals That Will Transform You Into a World Class Salesperson
- She was a collaborator on this book.
- It is about selling and networking.
Debbra Sweet’s Recharge Round
- Share with us how you believe your mindset affects your life. It just does.
What you think is what you get.
Focus on where you want to go and not where you have been.
- What do you do daily to bring Energy into your life? Practice simple principles.
Always go to bed in a good mood.
Pray for clients.
Have gratitude in the morning.
- Share the number one connection that has made the biggest impact on your life. God first
Dr. Ivan Misner
Ben Gay III
- What advice has Influenced you the most in your life? “Sometimes good enough is good enough”
- Recommend a book and share why you love it.
Remember the Ice and Other Paradigm Shifts by Bob Nicoll (2008) Paperback
- Define in one sentence or less, what legacy you want to leave on the world. Redeveloping the school system (k-12)
Piece of guidance:
If you don’t like something change it
Lead yourself, lead others, lead the leaders
Order your copy of Positive Culture Wins HERE!