Ep: 063 Season 5 Recap
The time has come again to do a recap. With the first quarter of 2019 just wrapping up we are going to do a season 5 recap on the fifth season. It’s hard to believe that we have already done over a year of podcasts.
Each guest that we have had on the podcast has taught us something different. Below are just a few of the highlights from our fifth season of podcasts.
Subscribe on iTunes, Stitcher, Google Play, or listen here:
- Lisa Cummings talked about how to leverage your strengths to work better and harder.
- Bob Dusin explained The High Performance Workplace model and each of its 8 elements.
- Matt Rzepka talked about doing taxes efficiently and how businesses can use the tax code to their advantage.
- Scott Wintrip told us about how to hire better and some strategies to better your hiring strategies.
- Geoff Reese shared his passion and purpose through the non-for-profit that he started.
- Marina Barayeva shared some strategies for creating an authority platform.
- Matthew Brandt, the accountability cop, shared ways to increase accountability in the workplace.
- Nina Amir explained how to write a book and shared some strategies for getting started.
- Eric Currie told us how 90 seconds could make a big difference.
- Mike Michalowicz shared some strategies for making more profit for small business owners.
- Pete Blank worked at Disney and shared what he had learned and experienced.
- North Dakota
Don’t forget to get a copy of Positive Culture Wins, In Business & Life.