Chris Chura is the owner of Chura Consulting LLC – St. Louis, Missouri. Chris grew up in St. Louis and lived there most of his life. After graduating from Missouri State University, he worked for companies like AT&T, Wireless Retail, and RadioShack which gave him the “real” education in direct & retail sales, sales management, and sales coaching. For most of his career he has worked with small business and franchise owners.
Chris is passionate about helping entrepreneurs get the most out of their business!
- Chris uses real habits everyday.
- He needs motivation to get going and do business since he works from home.
- Small business owners are risk-takers.
- Chris wants to help them be successful.
- There are three ways a business owner might try to manage their sales:
- You can hire a sales manager and bring one on full time, but these people can be expensive to hire.
- Sometimes business owners make their top salesperson the manager, but they are not always a good fit for a managerial position.
- Other times owners try to manage sales when they can, but business owners may have limited time.
- Chris looks at the processes that businesses do or do not have in place first.
- Then he looks at the people in the organization.
- It is important to see what gaps are in your organization, and then think about how that can be improved.
- Hiring new people won’t solve your problems because they’re still working in an imperfect system.
- The first step Chris takes is that he sits down with his clients and asks questions.
- What do you have in place? How is it working? Is there anything frustrating you that is not working?
- It is important to solidify processes in all areas of your organization to help things go smoothly.
- Salespeople should always have a goal when they attempt to sell to someone.
- What’s your first step?
- Business owners should sit down one-on-one with someone who they respect in their business.
- Ask them what you need to do and how you can improve.
- Employees know where there are gaps in the organization and what needs to be improved.
- They might feel they won’t be heard from.
- Have a starting point.
- Chris wants to stress that the processes he uses weren’t created in a lab. Several business people had conversations on what needed to be done over and over again.
Chris Chura’s Recharge Round
- Share with us how you believe your mindset affects your life? It affects everything you do. You have to be cheery before you call a prospect because customers will see through you if you don’t believe in yourself.
- What do you do daily to bring Energy into your life? He reads books all the time.
- Share the number one connection that has made the biggest impact on your life? One of his mentors from Florida who encouraged him to always read.
- What advice has Influenced you the most in your life? “Count your blessings and appreciate what you’ve got.”
- Recommend a book and share why you love it? Educated: A Memoir by Tara Westover
- Define in one sentence or less, what legacy you want to leave on the world? He wants to be known to have helped others reach their potential.
Check out Chris’s website at churaconsulting.com!
- Or email him at firstname.lastname@example.org
Order your copy of Positive Culture Wins HERE!