CULTIVATE POSITIVE CULTURE
Order it here:
Rick Boxx is the Founder and CEO of Unconventional Business Network. Unconventional Business Network is a nonprofit founded in 2001 that is cultivating a vibrant network of Biblically principled small business leaders.
Rick has a daily radio program and broadcast email called “Integrity Moments” that reaches over 2 million leaders and is featured on over 200 radio stations. He’s authored six books, including “Unconventional Business.”
Rick is a past banker, CPA, consultant and multiple-time entrepreneur. He resides in Overland Park, KS and is married to his lovely and lively wife Kathy. They have three children and two grandchildren who live in the area.
- Rick’s boss would derive business principles from parables and the Bible and show their relevance.
- His decisions were wise and valuable.
- We have more legal rights than people realize.
- Live your life and faith out with gentleness and respect.
- An unconventional business leader:
- is someone who is Biblically grounded.
- is being spiritually led.
- is faithfully obedient to the unconditional ways of God.
- When you’re chasing God and not money, you make a bigger impact.
- There’s no reason why you can’t.
- What might that look like?
- What’s your purpose for the business?
Rick Boxx’s Recharge Round
- What habit do you think has lead to success in your life? Rick reads the Bible and spends everyday in prayer. He prays over scripture and tries to understand how it applies to his life.
- What’s the simple positive action that you take each day to move forward to achieve your goals? He journals while reading scripture.
- What’s your biggest life lesson and what have you learned from it? Go for deeper relationships and develop others through your relationships so you grow as well. It’s about the relationship itself and not what comes with it.
Connect with Rick:
Gary’s new book is available! You can purchase it at CultivatePositiveCulture.com