Martin is a Managing Partner of Bequest Funds. Renowned as a thought leader in the mortgage note investment industry, Martin is generous with his firsthand expertise, to the benefit of his many clients and followers. Genuine, loyal, and passionate about creating a better world through profitable business, he works hard to share and spread success.
Martin holds a BA degree in Philosophy from U.T. — San Antonio, an MBA from Drexel University, and an M.S. in Project Management from George Washington University.
Subscribe on iTunes, Stitcher, Google Play, Spotify, or listen here:
Introducing Martin Saenz
- What problem do you solve?
- We create passive income for investors that are looking to retire at some point and need passive income to live.
- What three problems do you solve?
- What is note investing?
- What are the risks behind note investing?
- What are the benefits of note investing?
- Most importantly, what is somebody investing in?
- Note investing is about mortgages that are originated at the bank but about 4% of loans go into default.
- Banks bundle the mortgages that aren’t paying together and sell them off into secondary market.
- Martin’s mission is to help families stay in their homes by paying the mortgage that they can afford and still making a profit for his company.
- The risk with note investing is who are the operators of the fund?
- Are they committed and are they experienced?
- There’s a risk of delinquency with note investing.
- You have to make sure people continue to pay.
- Martin keeps his mortgages safe and buys owner-occupied mortgages.
- Martin gets his passion in helping homeowners and in building passive income so that people don’t have to work till they die.
- The CEO helps share the vision for the business and the people who execute it.
- Break out how much of your income is passive and how much is active.
- How can you invest additional money in passive ways?
Martin Saenz’s Recharge Round
- What habit do you think has led to success in your life? Martin looks at his financials every day.
- If you had one do-over, what would it be? He got scared of an opportunity and didn’t take it. He thought too small, and then someone else executed his vision and succeeded.
Connect with Martin:
Martin’s email: [email protected]
Martin’s website: bqfunds.com
Learn more about Gary’s Mastermind group at goascend.biz/mastermind/