Introducing Gary Geiman
Gary Geiman is a serial entrepreneur and business owner. His 30-year career has spanned owning multiple businesses and developing sales and marketing plans to assist other business owners in growing their businesses.
- What problem do you solve?
- 2 of the biggest problems entrepreneurs have early on are figuring out how to be present and how to be found.
- Business owners get into business because either something happened in their life that brought them to that place or they are passionate about the company they started. The challenge may be that the business owner doesn’t have sales skills.
- In sales, you have to have a bond-building approach with multiple touches. You have to have follow-up to complete the sale.
- Being present refers to social media platforms and being found refers to Google search presence.
- Social is about consistency and content. We get caught up in thinking our business is really interesting but people actually are interested in people they can relate to.
- Content should be:
- Engaging or
- Be engaging as possible. Be authentic. Be real. Be an individual. Talk more about yourself, talk about your failings. It makes you more relatable.
- Be consistent. Also, be present in your community. Sponsor events and teams.
- Being found is about your website.
- If you want to be found on Google maps, go to business.google.com and make sure you have a map listing.
- The best thing to do is to create raving fans as customers. Let them know you want to create a 5-star relationship with them and you want them completely satisfied. Then ask them for a referral and a review.
- Give a gift card for referrals.
- Go to Gary’s website and on the about us tab go to foundations to check out their mission and core values.
Gary Geiman’s Recharge Round
- What habit do you think has led to success in your life? Gary’s biggest habit is persistence and not giving up. Then create habits around your persistence.
- If you had one do-over, what would it be? Not realizing we are multi-dimensional people. We need to realize we need to focus on family and friends too and not just business.
Connect with Gary Geiman:
Gary Geiman’s website: salvonow.com
Learn more about Gary’s Mastermind group at goascend.biz/mastermind/
Get your Daily Dose of Positive at SimplePositiveActions.com