Introducing Beth Banks Cohn
Beth Banks Cohn, PhD is an accomplished Organizational Consultant, Executive Coach, and Thought Leader with more than 25 years of business success. Beth is a valuable asset as she helps companies use organizational, and individuals use personal, transformation to reach the next level of growth.
Subscribe on iTunes, Stitcher, Google Play, Spotify, or listen here:
- What problem do you solve?
- She will help people solve those bumps in the road either by helping them avoid them or get over them.
- Change may be harder now due to what we’ve been through in the last few years.
- It’s easy to say we just need to be more resilient but that’s not always easy.
- Other things going on in our life can make change harder.
- First, we need to own our reaction to the change. We should then educate ourselves so that we at least understand the reason for the change. Then explore how it might help you… will it help you with growth, will it give you new opportunities
- Also, we need to realize that it may change our position. We then have the opportunity to decide if we want to stay or move on to another place.
- Organizations need to focus on the people side and engage them. They should realize that people are not used to changing they are tired of it.
- Organizations need to make sure they listen so that they can explain the change and people can understand it and understand how it affects them.
- Beth uses a framework to help explore how the change will affect every single person in the organization. This will help determine if the change is really going to work.
- Companies should focus on how to make life better for their employees. Improvement in human capital leads to an increase in your company’s capital.
Beth Banks Cohn’s Recharge Round
- What habit do you think has led to success in your life? Her ability to take time off and recharge. It makes her a better entrepreneur and helps her feel more energized.
- If you had one do-over, what would it be? Early in her career, she was told she was too aggressive, too loud, too assertive and she tried to fix herself. Now she owns it as who she is.
Beth Banks Cohn’s website: adrachangearchitects.com
Connect with Beth Banks Cohn:
Email: [email protected]
Learn more about Gary’s Mastermind group at goascend.biz/mastermind/
Get your Daily Dose of Positive at SimplePositiveActions.com