Ascending Beyond Your Current Plateau in Business and Life
Sam Feeney is a consultant and coach who helps business leaders achieve more by asking questions they’ve been ignoring.
What problem do you solve?
How business owners can ascend beyond their current plateaus where they are feeling stuck.
- Why is getting good enough, not good enough? — Sam thought about this question and realized you may reach a plateau when you feel you have reached good enough and it can prevent you from achieving more.
- We segment our lives and think that the things that happen at work doesn’t affect our home life or vise versa.
- Sometimes if we are doing really well in one area and are getting recognized and applauded, we may neglect other areas.
- You don’t want to come home one day with a pocket full of money and realize your home is full of strangers.
- Sam uses a metaphor of a tree.
- The roots are your identity and faith.
- The fruit is your career, health, finances, and relationships.
- The trunk that connects the roots and fruit is your mission. (Sam loves to help people walk through and define their mission.)
- If the roots aren’t in good shape, the rest will not do well.
- Acres of Diamonds was a lecture by Russell Conwell, founder of Temple University in 1869. Conwell says you have what you need in hand, put your shovel in the ground and start.
- Sam’s book, Why Aren’t You Thriving?: A Man’s Guide to Asking Tough Questions and Getting Better in 7 Core Areas, is designed for you to not read the whole book. There is an assessment at the end that will determine how you are doing in 7 key areas.
- The book will help you determine your individual path. It is available at amithriving.com
Sam Feeney’s Best Small Business Tip: Read the book, Who Not How, by Dan Sullivan. It broke him out of the scarcity mindset.
Connect with Sam:
Learn more about Gary’s Mastermind group at goascend.biz/the-mastermind-solution