Surefire Marketing Strategies For Your Business
Aaron Marks has nearly two decades of marketing leadership expertise, focused on digital and inbound marketing. From commercializing high-profile VC-backed startups to driving measurable growth at Fortune 500 companies, Aaron has helped companies of all sizes strategize and deliver marketing success.
What problem do you solve?
How to grow your business with digital marketing.
- Aaron has grown up in the digital age. He was the computer nerd growing up, and he started his first company in his teens in the early 2000s. Aaron’s first company was building websites which was the first digital marketing arena.
- The buyer’s journey is not linear, and that is something that we need to be aware of. Most businesses are good at the part of the journey that talks about what you do. If you can capture your potential customer early on, you have a better chance of staying connected.
- You may want to start with a Just 3 Content Grid.
- Your marketing strategy comes from your business strategy. What are you trying to accomplish as a business and who are your buyers?
- 3 pillars of marketing strategies:
- Outbound marketing or push marketing. Can be valuable and effective. The biggest challenge is that people have become effective at avoiding email and calls. This type of marketing may not be reaching customers at the right time.
- Inbound marketing: It has been mastered by HubSpot. This type of marketing is very directed to your potential customers’ current needs.
- Account based marketing is like spearfishing vs. the above 2 which are more like casting a net. Account marketing is directed at specific customers and really targets them and their needs. You may have a dream 20 or dream 100 in this type of marketing.
- If you try to speak to everyone, you end up speaking to nobody.
- You really need to understand who you are marketing to, and you need to understand what their goals and challenges are. You need to learn where their watering holes are and you need to focus on answering their concerns and questions. Finally, you need to give high-quality resources to them.
- It is important to excel at creating valuable, thoughtful content to bring to your potential customers.
Aaron Marks’ Best Small Business Tip:
Don’t participate in random acts of marketing. Make sure what you do aligns with what your customer needs.
Connect with Aaron Marks:
Link to download the “Surefire Marketing Strategies” playbook: https://bit.ly/3JChK0o
Learn more about Gary’s Mastermind group at goascend.biz/the-mastermind-solution